NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

Drive SAFE everyone. We look forward to a fun weekend...Rain or Shine NorCal always has a blast together!!! Can't wait to meet some new people and just get away for a couple days!:clap2:

Drive SAFE everyone. We look forward to a fun weekend...Rain or Shine NorCal always has a blast together!!! Can't wait to meet some new people and just get away for a couple days!:clap2:

See you tomorrow Jen. Everyone drive safe and let's have a blast. I'm excited to meet everyone.

JK_Epidimick

Just wondering what cb channel we are using just in case I can't find the campsite Friday morning. I take it that it's somewhere on the trail lol.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Thanks must have missed it :/. Also how far in are you guys camping so I can plan to be there at a reasonable time if I have to wheel in a little.

I'm thinking the plan is not far in at all, just down on the slabs a bit. I could be wrong but I'm sure when you get to the entrance someone will answer the cb! :thumbup:

Thanks must have missed it :/. Also how far in are you guys camping so I can plan to be there at a reasonable time if I have to wheel in a little.

I'm thinking the plan is not far in at all, just down on the slabs a bit. I could be wrong but I'm sure when you get to the entrance someone will answer the cb! :thumbup:

Not far at all. We will be between the gate keeper and the slabs. You won't miss that many rigs haha. what time you planning on arriving?

Top Bottom