NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I don't know why he won't post any of this in public but, being that I no longer have any respect for Rox Star, here's the message I just got from him along with my response to him.

For those of you who kept on throwing out my name here like it means something, this is the stand up guy you are defending. You wanted to know what I think and now I'm telling you. If you want to hate on me now because of it, so be it. I never asked or wanted to be apart of this BS anyway and now I'm done.

Interesting that soon as you posted this, no one responds. They move onto talking about pictures.

Classic!!

noroad

Interesting that soon as you posted this, no one responds. They move onto talking about pictures.

Classic!!

I kinda started that in hopes people would take a breather. after reading Eddies post about the messages I understand his point of view to the fullest. I will note that he did say this wasn't helping bring people together, I have meet a lot of good people that are involved here (not the guy that needed the part) and everyone out there is amazing! people clearly let this event hurt them and relationships, but that doesn't mean people cant make up for it and move forward as a family as I said in my last post. Having meet Eddie he seems very understanding and forgiving, Im sure that the rest of the groups feels bad at how the guy talked to Eddie in the PM's, as they themselves probably didn't know what he was messaging. That is all I can say being so far away! but the east coast way I might start a S&G for the group and buy some beers the help and this thread madness!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Crickets did you say??? This should have between overlander and rock star.

Not really, most of the Norcal gang was quick to jump to Rox Stars defence. Why aren't they saying anything about the PM he sent Eddie?

JAGS

Hooked
Not really, most of the Norcal gang was quick to jump to Rox Stars defence. Why aren't they saying anything about the PM he sent Eddie?

I meant from the start. That's why all this blew up. Folks felt the need to get involved in the details.

Now it's a cluster. Hard to admit your friend isn't a stand up guy, to answer your question. [emoji6] I don't know the guy, only going based on what was, wasn't posted and PMd in this thread.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I meant from the start. That's why all this blew up. Folks felt the need to get involved in the details.

Now it's a cluster. Hard to admit your friend isn't a stand up guy, to answer your question. [emoji6] I don't know the guy, only going based on what was, wasn't posted and PMd in this thread.

What really started all of this was this post by Rox Star.

Normally I don't like to extend threads with reiterations but in this case I can not agree more with Panda and the rest. Another EPIC WAL trip! :clap2:

Now normally I don't extend threads with reiterations but Overlander called it like it is, a half ass excuse that supposedly thanked Eddie for bringing the steering pump he needed.

Could just be me, but I finally noticed that I was defending the wrong person I wouldn't just stop talking about it and ignoring it like nothing happened.

JAGS

Hooked
What really started all of this was this post by Rox Star.

Now normally I don't extend threads with reiterations but Overlander called it like it is, a half ass excuse that supposedly thanked Eddie for bringing the steering pump he needed.

Could just be me, but I finally noticed that I was defending the wrong person I wouldn't just stop talking about it and ignoring it like nothing happened.

Yup. I've been following along from the start. I'm in agreement with you on this. Say what you want about approach, but overlander is right damn near all of the time on these things.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Yup. I've been following along from the start. I'm in agreement with you on this. Say what you want about approach, but overlander is right damn near all of the time on these things.

I couldn't agree with you more. :yup:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

People call him an asshole, I call him an asset. He's brutally honest and some people can't handle it.

Lance628

He's an asshole in a good way though, a no bullshit straight to the point kinda way and most people just get to butt hurt to handle it

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Funny how everyone that said they wanted to hear it straight from the horses mouth are nowhere to be found now. Pretty said they can't own up to it after they asked Eddie to post if he was offended.

Lance628

Of course not, it's easy to run your mouth its a whole different story when you find out you where wrong and you look like a douche because you where defending a dirt bag

noroad

Of course not, it's easy to run your mouth its a whole different story when you find out you where wrong and you look like a douche because you where defending a dirt bag

And taking pop shoots at people makes u cool right! Totally not helping anyone.

Top Bottom