NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You rang? :rolleyes2:

To be fair, not everyone lives by FB and I don't even think that Adam has an account there. Also, it was Kyle Olsen who thanked us AND tagged your friend. It was ONLY AFTER that your friend decided to chime in. Would he really have said anything at all had he not been tagged? I don't know. What I do know is that it really didn't matter to me if he said anything at all but what I do find questionable is the ungrateful PM your friend sent me basically saying that he wished he never asked for my help in the first place. I also find it funny how none of you care that he did as much or that he's still posting away here like nothing happened.

But, he's your friend and you can keep on standing up for him. Me, I have now decided.

Thanks for clearing things up. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for clearing things up. :thumb:

You know, you are a real shit starter but that doesn't mean you were wrong in your assessment of Rox Star. I was hoping everyone else might right about him being a stand up guy and prove you wrong but, I haven't seen it.

munstie

I'd still wheel with you overlander,if the chance ever comes about. Eddie is right though you scraped the bottom when you stirred this pot. Lol:D

JAGS

Hooked
You know, you are a real shit starter but .....

Say it ain't so. LMAO

I think Adam uses "shit starting" similar to your theory on drinking by the fire.

Brings out that special something in certain folks. Sometimes good, sometimes...well.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'd still wheel with you overlander,if the chance ever comes about. Eddie is right though you scraped the bottom when you stirred this pot. Lol:D

Well I know what I did when I did it and I know exactly the responses that I would get. Funny how everything has panned out exactly as I thought it would and all those that said I was an asshole and wrong, haven't said anything since Eddie said it was "douchy and ungrateful" what Rox Star did. But I digress.

munstie

He might be a good guy but first impressions are hard to overcome, seems like they had a trip they will be able to sit around a fire with a few beers and tell some stories,but I do agree that you don't tell someone who helped you, that they should of never asked you for the help.

He might be a good guy but first impressions are hard to overcome, seems like they had a trip they will be able to sit around a fire with a few beers and tell some stories,but I do agree that you don't tell someone who helped you, that they should of never asked you for the help.

Thanks for your input. Helps out a lot.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know why he won't post any of this in public but, being that I no longer have any respect for Rox Star, here's the message I just got from him along with my response to him.

wayoflife said:
Rox Star said:
Again, I deeply appreciate everything you did for me and the group last weekend.

Funny how you still haven't said as much on the open forum.

As I am sure you are aware, I did thank you as soon as I got home (on your WAL Face Book page). Looking at the time stamp (10/4 4:35pm) it seems that it was before your call to the other forum members.

LOL!! "My call to the other forum members"? You really think that's what I did? I do see that you did post up on FB but ONLY AFTER Kyle Olsen tagged you. And really, had you just left it at that, we wouldn't be having this discussion now. Thanks for turning all this into somehow being my fault.

I can agree that my PM was late but I didn't think you would want every little peon messaging you. Previous messages to WAL (store, specifically) were not responded to so I figured you were extremely busy and shouldn't be bothered.

The timing of your PM isn't what I find questionable - it's WHAT YOU SAID in it that I find questionable.

As for my comment about someone in our group going down to Folsom vs having you come up from Carson City...I did not articulate my thought clearly. Why should you drive 2 hrs each way when we could have done the same? Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate that you offered, and did get the part up to the trail. In fact, the whole group was more than impressed. At the end of the day, we should have taken care of this. We had more than enough rigs.

And there you go again, a big passive aggressive thanks for nothing. Well, at the end of the day, I guess you really should have taken care of it yourself. Certainly, I don't know why I even bothered now.

Your forum has been a great tool for learning and I have met a great number of wonderful people. I feel bad that this whole thing has spun out of control. All the mud flinging is not benefiting the whole forum experience and it has really divided people rather than bring us together.

Funny how you've made ZERO public effort to clear the air way back when it could have mattered. Funny how you instead chose to let your friends spin things out of control and fling so much mud just to defend your name. Thanks for being such a big help in dividing the people here instead of bringing them together.

I do apologize that I insulted you in some way. It certainly was not my intention.

LOL!! If you don't even know how you may have insulted me, you should save your halfass apology for someone who cares.

For those of you who kept on throwing out my name here like it means something, this is the stand up guy you are defending. You wanted to know what I think and now I'm telling you. If you want to hate on me now because of it, so be it. I never asked or wanted to be apart of this BS anyway and now I'm done.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I don't know why he won't post any of this in public but, being that I no longer have any respect for Rox Star, here's the message I just got from him along with my response to him.

For those of you who kept on throwing out my name here like it means something, this is the stand up guy you are defending. You wanted to know what I think and now I'm telling you. If you want to hate on me now because of it, so be it. I never asked or wanted to be apart of this BS anyway and now I'm done.

Sucks you got shit on for going out of your way.

Top Bottom