NFL 2018 - Armchair Quarterbacks

In his injury free prime, he was a matchup nightmare...send him out wide and some poor corner will have to cover him; in the slot on drag routes across the middle, most linebackers could not cover him; and when he caught the ball, most safeties did not want to tackle him...

When the Pats had the thug Hernandez on the team, they were an unstoppable tight end duo...and the league began to try to duplicate the athletic, big, pass catching tight end...

This should be an entertaining game on Sunday...and if I was to put money on it, I would not be betting against Brady...

I think your right about this being Gronks last year. He has been so awesome to watch!
Pats will come out rushing and if they lead it’ll be a run game for them!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Ya know, if you look at all the Pat’s SB games, they were close. Even when they won. Whatever happens on Sunday, it’s gonna be an exciting game.

jdofmemi

Ya know, if you look at all the Pat’s SB games, they were close. Even when they won. Whatever happens on Sunday, it’s gonna be an exciting game.

I was thinking about that this morning. Most of their games are close, they just seem to know the formula to win those close ones way more than they loose them.

fiend

Caught the Bug
I was thinking about that this morning. Most of their games are close, they just seem to know the formula to win those close ones way more than they loose them.

I think that come back from 28 down a couple of years ago will go down as one of the best super bowls of all time. Looking forward to Sunday.

Brute

Hooked

Yup...the formula is Brady has the ball with 120 seconds to win the game...

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
So much pressure on Gostkowski.

Sure is. But out of all the TE out there he can do it. Sure as hell wouldn’t ask my TE from the Packers to do it; he’d probably get injured running to the huddle.
(disclaimer I’m not a Pats or Rams fan at all just want a good game)

Top Bottom