NFL 2018 - Armchair Quarterbacks

Sharkey

Word Ninja
If you disliked both teams, it was a decent game. I was happy to see the Rams struggle. Almost equally as happy to see the patriots not run away with one.

There was some good plays sprinkled in.

And Mrs Jags won the halftime score in her office pool.

I won the third and fourth quarter score squares at the party we were at. It was a super bowl / going away party for my cousin's oldest daughter who leaves for basic training with the Marines in two weeks, so we gave her the money from both wins. She was stoked. :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
I won the third and fourth quarter score squares at the party we were at. It was a super bowl / going away party for my cousin's oldest daughter who leaves for basic training with the Marines in two weeks, so we gave her the money from both wins. She was stoked. :thumb:

Congrats and that was nice of you guys. [emoji106] Even nicer of her to serve. [emoji631]

JAGS

Hooked
Rams and Saints had one big thing in common during yesterday’s super bowl game.

-

Neither scored a touchdown. [emoji23][emoji23]

jdofmemi

...and I don’t know a man alive who isn’t paying for “it”, one way or another.

A Pro is cheaper than a wife.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

At least you can make payments on the wife. 🙄

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

One way or another, we all pay.

The wife payments go easier on the concience though, even if they cost less in $$

Ddays

Hooked
All of us Steelers fans want to extend a big thank you to Mr Kraft for taking the spotlight off of our retarded wide receiver.

Brute

Hooked
All of us Steelers fans want to extend a big thank you to Mr Kraft for taking the spotlight off of our retarded wide receiver.

What are you complaining about...you've only lost a top 3 receiver and running back...

Ddays

Hooked
Good luck Oakland - he wanted out BAD and you got 'em. Looks like AB & his agent maneuvered Pittsburgh into an unwinnable situation. They (Pittsburgh) did not manage this well at all and allowed arguably the best WR in the game to fucking poison the whole situation and get exactly what he wanted in the end - more money, especially the guaranteed portion.
The vast majority of us here say GOODBYE FUCKER! Can't wait to hear how he spins this into an "all I wanted was to be appreciated" and "all I want to do is play football & win" :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Brute

Hooked
Good luck Oakland - he wanted out BAD and you got 'em. Looks like AB & his agent maneuvered Pittsburgh into an unwinnable situation. They (Pittsburgh) did not manage this well at all and allowed arguably the best WR in the game to fucking poison the whole situation and get exactly what he wanted in the end - more money, especially the guaranteed portion.
The vast majority of us here say GOODBYE FUCKER! Can't wait to hear how he spins this into an "all I wanted was to be appreciated" and "all I want to do is play football & win" :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

We'll take him!...now to get some O linemen, a running back (Le'Veon Bell?), and a pass rush...

AB is the perfect Raider...a loud mouth idiot...but he can still ball...

Top Bottom