My next move..

benatc1

Hooked
Don't get me wrong, I think the 392 is Bad Ass (and support you 100% if you can afford it) .... BUT...... I think you'll create just as many awesome memories with your family in a 3.6 on 38's.
Your def right about that, can’t argue that whatsoever, they’ll just may be slower memories 😂😂

Lperdue

You can get a nicely optioned 3.6 XR for 52k, swap the engine at a later date and end up at the same price point. Plus retain the part time 4WD transfer case. All in all if your thinking of doing an engine swap stay away from the Diesel engine. You’ll have to change out the fuel system and possibly more to get to work.

benatc1

Hooked
You can get a nicely optioned 3.6 XR for 52k, swap the engine at a later date and end up at the same price point. Plus retain the part time 4WD transfer case. All in all if your thinking of doing an engine swap stay away from the Diesel engine. You’ll have to change out the fuel system and possibly more to get to work.
Would love to find one in the 52 range, but to your point, passing the expense to later isn’t the worst thing, even if it is a little more all in. Give a chance to see how much i really need it, regardless of if I want it.

benatc1

Hooked
I appreciate everyone’s feedback here, went ahead and placed an order last night, Should be about 3 months wait, but we will see

Top Bottom