My next move..

benatc1

Hooked
I could tell you about my personal experiences with buying, modding and selling Jeeps, but that would only give you nightmares. So I go now!

PS. Get the 392, you can't take it with you. Wait! Don't tell your wife I said that!
Ha! Oddly she supports it, so I have that going for me at least. I’ve been through to many Jeeps lately, so I hear you, at least when I traded my gladiator in for exactly what I paid for it and tore it down to kept all my mods.

CalSgt

Hooked
Anyone know order wait time for a 392 these days? Will have to call around.
In 2018 the dealership I got mine at in Folsom had an absolute shit load of Jeeps on the lot, more than all of the other Fiat brands combined...

I don't know if their worth a shit otherwise, I went in for a JKU sport with the intent of going EVO DTD & one tonnes but drove away with a JLUR.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

benatc1

Hooked
In 2018 the dealership I got mine at in Folsom had an absolute shit load of Jeeps on the lot, more than all of the other Fiat brands combined...

I don't know if their worth a shit otherwise, I went in for a JKU sport with the intent of going EVO DTD & one tonnes but drove away with a JLUR.

Good luck with whatever you decide.
I’ll have to look on their site

TrailHunter

Hooked
So I’m starting to put together plans on getting back into a Jeep, things are set on the home front and this will be a 3rd vehicle for weekends and fun. Made the deal with my wife that this will be the last Jeep I buy for a long time but also that we won’t sell it. My plan is to make my purchase around the beginning of the year and wanted to get some feedback from people on which direction to go, as it seems like I can’t make up my mind. I’m definitely going JL 4door, probably new, I have a few scenarios that I’m contemplating- below but not in any particular order. My plan for this build May be stock for a bit but will go straight to EVO coilovers, 38s, PSC, gears, ect, so I want to start out with a Rubicon, as it will serve our needs without going over bored, plus they are really nice inside and out.

Scenario 1- 392.

Scenario 2- 392.

Scenario 3- 392.

I’ve also tossed the idea of a 392 build and going all in.

Sorry for the long post and appreciate the feedback.

Thats how I read it. ;)

onlyone

If I had the money a 392 is a no brainer. Done. The diesel is definitely the best way to go after the 392. The power is fantastic.

benatc1

Hooked
If I had the money a 392 is a no brainer. Done. The diesel is definitely the best way to go after the 392. The power is fantastic.
It’s seems as most people have been happy with their diesel, I’ve only ever driven a diesel gladiator and it was definitely nice.

Top Bottom