Jeepers who workout, weights and gym thread

JKWrang

Depends on what we do.

Weve pulled my jeep about 100 meters in a series of 4, walked with 135 OHP and 225 trap bar and farmers walks with 125lb dumbbells.... whatevers available that day!! Lol

Patmasterflash

Somebody should craft a workout routine around the Jeep. It could feature lifts with the hard top, oversize tire change, pushing it out of ruts, etc....

I'm too lazy to create this myself but it would be hilarious.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Somebody should craft a workout routine around the Jeep. It could feature lifts with the hard top, oversize tire change, pushing it out of ruts, etc....

I'm too lazy to create this myself but it would be hilarious.

There you go Patrick, getting into WAL, and bringing your interests, love it. How about the Jeep themed Spartan Race Team, did you solidify the idea yet?

Patmasterflash

Haha. That would be pretty sick but we would have to repair the AT&T park turf after.....,and that would be less money for parts 😞.

Keep themed team names could be:

JEEPers Creepers
JEEP your day job
JK5K
Hold me closer tiny Wrangler

...still brainstorming....

Mitrig

Jeepers who workout

Part of my routine currently involves jeep pulls. Hook up straps and pull the jeep up a graded plane. Then jeep pushes: push the jeep 50m from the front then back 50m from the back bumper. Really taxing leg day workout

Also helps me stay in competition shape during the off season for powerlifting and strongman

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Finally got back in the gym today. I have been slacking since I got to my first unit. Moving 470lb buoys across the barge deck is tough but it's no gym workout. Finally getting back to where I belong. A nice full body workout over 2 hours. Now time for a 3 mile run then to wash knuckles
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435517911.324549.jpg .

trailless

Caught the Bug
Independence Day workout. Thanks to all the veterans and active duty, I can lift freely because of you all! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436025211.802041.jpg

TwistedJK

Hit a new personal best today!!! Sorry for the shirty pics. A guy at the gym took this on a crappy phone.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
405!!!!

Top Bottom