Jeep Badge of Honor

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Well I finally received my badge it took almost 4 months funny thing was when the UPS driver showed up the wife asked what did you buy for the Jeep now. IMG_0116.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
^^^this^^^
I have heard such things but as you stated..."it's free!"And awesome 👍

We can't wait to get started.... I downloaded the app and while ago even before we got the JK.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

zeelichsheng

Anyone knows how to directly contact Jeep's Badge of Honor program?

I think they didn't send one of my hard badges. I tried to call the number listed on their app. It turned out to be Jeep's general customer line, and the lady answering doesn't even know what Badge of Honor is...

I also wrote email to them to request a new badge. But you know, typically no one ever replies to email request...

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I think they didn't send one of my hard badges. I tried to call the number listed on their app. It turned out to be Jeep's general customer line, and the lady answering doesn't even know what Badge of Honor is...

I also wrote email to them to request a new badge. But you know, typically no one ever replies to email request...

Try again. I had to email a couple of times, but got a response. They make those things in batches, a couple of times a year. They may have been out of stock.

zeelichsheng

Try again. I had to email a couple of times, but got a response. They make those things in batches, a couple of times a year. They may have been out of stock.

I got 5 out of the 6 trails I went to. The missing one is Hell's Revenge.

Strange thing is, I got an UPS notification about a package that was scheduled but never shipped (I knew it is from them because the other five badges came from the same address). The tracking says the package was scheduled to be delivered on Dec 28. But it actually was never picked up.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I got 5 out of the 6 trails I went to. The missing one is Hell's Revenge.

Strange thing is, I got an UPS notification about a package that was scheduled but never shipped (I knew it is from them because the other five badges came from the same address). The tracking says the package was scheduled to be delivered on Dec 28. But it actually was never picked up.

Same thing happened to me.

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
IMG_20180630_161835084.jpg
Just received my first 3, Six months waiting... I suppose it'll be a couple of more months for my Moab badges

jdofmemi

Just my luck. I found out about this app right after I did the Big Bear trails.

I guess I will just have to do them again, and remember to check in.

Coop

Caught the Bug
I submitted a Windrock trail 16 on December 29th, 2017. Still waiting.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
FYI they've been sending this out lately:

Hello,

Thank you for your participation in the Jeep Badge of Honor Program!

We are notifying you that your pending badge requests will be delayed beyond the usual 8-12 week shipment timeframe. One or more of your requested badges is on back order, and the remaining badges will be delayed as we transition to a new process.*

We have received a record number of badge requests causing the back order issue you are experiencing. A new supply of badges is currently in production.* By the end of October, we anticipate that our inventory levels will be replenished and we can begin shipping our back orders.

Your remaining badges will be delayed as we streamline our internal process and switch suppliers.*We expect our new process to be in place by the end of August. At that time, we will be able to operate in a quicker fashion and change our focus to program enhancements.

As a team, we would like to sincerely apologize for any issues or delays that may have contributed to a less than satisfactory user experience. The current program issues are wholly unacceptable. Thank you for your patience and continued support as we work to grow the Jeep Badge of Honor Program and improve the user experience.

Best Regards,

Badge of Honor Team

FCA US LLC – Jeep Brand

Top Bottom