Jeep Badge of Honor

FFPulley77

Hooked
Thread resurrection!!!! Sorry, but I got my first badge in today. Stock suspension on 33’s. Small potatoes, but it was fun. Now to put a little miracle grow on the Jeep and hit some more! IMG_4456.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jorgelrod

Hooked
I only have four, I might have to get a couple of the guys here in the bandwagon for Stoney Lonesome to get three more and an Uwharie trip sometime too.

IMG_1001.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Tixslam

Anyone visiting the Texas hill country can do Hidden Falls Adventure Park and get a Badge of Honor now. The park is about an hour west of Austin, It's either dusty or muddy, somewhat rocky. It's a lot of fun in a stock jeep.

FFPulley77

Hooked
Anyone visiting the Texas hill country can do Hidden Falls Adventure Park and get a Badge of Honor now. The park is about an hour west of Austin, It's either dusty or muddy, somewhat rocky. It's a lot of fun in a stock jeep.
Went out there earlier this month. However, I don’t think we’ll be receiving our badge any time soon, as I think it’s still too new. They don’t have a picture of it on the app, but I think as more and more people start requesting it they’ll make a batch and ship them.

Tixslam

Went out there earlier this month. However, I don’t think we’ll be receiving our badge any time soon, as I think it’s still too new. They don’t have a picture of it on the app, but I think as more and more people start requesting it they’ll make a batch and ship them.
Asssnd just like that Jeep removed Hidden Falls from the badge of honor app. I guess it's free and I shouldn't complain but I don't care for they way they arbitrarily add and remove trails.

FFPulley77

Hooked
Asssnd just like that Jeep removed Hidden Falls from the badge of honor app. I guess it's free and I shouldn't complain but I don't care for they way they arbitrarily add and remove trails.
I just saw that, there’s no mention of my check-ins, badge are anything. That’s weird.

COMtnBkr

Super bummed - Just ran Golden Spike in Moab last week and it's suddenly removed from the app. I emailed them but not sure why it's removed. Also first time on Hells Revenge, Fins & Things, and Poison Spider. Those still show up.

Top Bottom