Jeep Badge of Honor

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Sounds like there someone new in charge of the badge of honor program. Had a couple buddies run the Rubicon in June, had their badges by the end of July. Crazy quick, compared to what it used to be.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Sounds like there someone new in charge of the badge of honor program. Had a couple buddies run the Rubicon in June, had their badges by the end of July. Crazy quick, compared to what it used to be.

They make batches of them. When I didn't get Imogene pass, finally a rep told me by email they make a couple of batches a year, and mail them out. So, if they are out when you apply, you won't get it until the next batch is made.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
They make batches of them. When I didn't get Imogene pass, finally a rep told me by email they make a couple of batches a year, and mail them out. So, if they are out when you apply, you won't get it until the next batch is made.

Hmm, interesting. Makes sense. Oh well, it's a free service that they don't have to do, so waiting a while really wasn't a big deal.

mickeydarmi

Jeep Badges of Honor

Just curious if anyone has actually mounted their Jeep Badges of Honor (the little emblems Jeep sends you after completing certain trails) on their Jeep. I’m wondering how durable they are in terms of staying mounted to the Jeep body on trails, during washes, etc. Has anyone mounted their badges and had them stay on? IMG_0065.JPG IMG_0062.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Just curious if anyone has actually mounted their Jeep Badges of Honor (the little emblems Jeep sends you after completing certain trails) on their Jeep. I’m wondering how durable they are in terms of staying mounted to the Jeep body on trails, during washes, etc. Has anyone mounted their badges and had them stay on? View attachment 279234 View attachment 279235

I merged your thread into this existing one. I haven’t put mine on the Jeep. I was thinking of doing a little shadow box thing.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Just curious if anyone has actually mounted their Jeep Badges of Honor (the little emblems Jeep sends you after completing certain trails) on their Jeep. I’m wondering how durable they are in terms of staying mounted to the Jeep body on trails, during washes, etc. Has anyone mounted their badges and had them stay on?

I have mine on the Jeep. Just clean the area well. I've not had issues, but I haven't had a direct it on a badge... I doubt they would've lasted if I'd put them on the rockers lol

trailraider

I haven't got mine yet, but I'm going to convince my brother in law to machine a plaque for them.
does anyone know how many are actually available?

Top Bottom