Jeep Badge of Honor

Seems they must be a hot mess with these things because I’ve already gotten at least two of each that I requested and am getting shipment notifications of more going out almost daily. Use them to decorate my Christmas tree maybe

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

broncobill

Just got my Jeep this past winter, and did Marblehead this month. It's the only one in Michigan. Plan on the 5 around Black Bear Pass next summer.

wibornz

I did Marblehead back in 2008 in a lifted Geo tracker....before it was cool. I will be back to Drummond Island next summer. I plan on doing a water fall tour with the wife and will visit Drummond for the Badge. Like Drummond Island anyway.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I did Marblehead back in 2008 in a lifted Geo tracker....before it was cool. I will be back to Drummond Island next summer. I plan on doing a water fall tour with the wife and will visit Drummond for the Badge. Like Drummond Island anyway.

We’ll be making another WAL run up right around the beginning of August. I’ll post up a thread on it sometime around the beginning of the year next year if you want to join us.

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
So you check in and take pictures and Jeep will send you a badge? I have heard of it before just wondering how you get the badges?

When you check in, via the app, and it should ask for you to provide basic info, Name, address, VIN, email ect., then it will send you an email confirmation and tell you it will be about 4-6 weeks and, poof, just like magic, it shows up in the mail.

Taz81

Badges of Honor

Okay i hope i put this in the right area, But basically what i'm curious about and i've done some google searches and not finding what i'm looking for. Does anybody know or have the list of Trails in Moab that Qualify for the Badge of Honor?

Thank you.

BaddestCross

Okay i hope i put this in the right area, But basically what i'm curious about and i've done some google searches and not finding what i'm looking for. Does anybody know or have the list of Trails in Moab that Qualify for the Badge of Honor?

Thank you.
Download the Badge of Honor app and it gives you the list. You'll need it to qualify and earn the badges anyway.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

wjtstudios

Hooked
FCA must have just ran a huge batch of the badges. I just received mine from Windrock, but there seems to be a little problem. I thought Big Bear was in California, not Tennessee... I’ll have to have them send me the right badge from Trail #22 at Windrock. IMG_0317.jpg

Coop

Caught the Bug
FCA must have just ran a huge batch of the badges. I just received mine from Windrock, but there seems to be a little problem. I thought Big Bear was in California, not Tennessee... I’ll have to have them send me the right badge from Trail #22 at Windrock. View attachment 320236

Hey Bill! That’s trail 26 we were on. I haven’t got anything. Even trail 16 I did in 2017! Can’t communicate with them either. All my emails come back with addressee doesn’t exist. Buddy of mine that did 26 with me last December got his badge already. He did 16 with me in 2017 and hasn’t got that one either. I give up.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Hey Bill! That’s trail 26 we were on. I haven’t got anything. Even trail 16 I did in 2017! Can’t communicate with them either. All my emails come back with addressee doesn’t exist. Buddy of mine that did 26 with me last December got his badge already. He did 16 with me in 2017 and hasn’t got that one either. I give up.

Right, #26. That sucks, I’ll see if I can track down someone. But, it might be easier to just go run Trail #26 again!

Top Bottom