Fuel Prices

Dont think that will last much. Gas is already going up in South Florida and the news keeps scaring everyone with more problems about the Hootie and the Blowfish rebels causing a mess in the Red Sea.

Aceisback

Hooked
Didn’t snap a pic cuz it was cold, rainy, and windy but just topped off at Costco for $3.99.9 here in the Central Valley. Damn near caused some heart palpitations.😆
Has been a very long time since it was this low in this area.

Damn those CA prices! We're literally seeing $3.15 in Carson City right now and I thought that was high.
It’s OK, that our gas prices are so high in California, we’re doing great things with the tax dollars! Things such as healthcare for the illegal aliens, reparations for all the slaves I held, and doing amazing things for our schools, keeping them at the top of the charts internationally. I’d gladly pay more! 🤣

NV375

Woah what are you doing practically up the street from me??? Lol
I decided to leave Ensenada a few days early and enjoy the weather in north county for a few days instead of trying to travel in the rain today. Now I am sitting in the McClellan-Palomar Airport waiting for my flight to Las Vegas.

Top Bottom