Florida Wayalife Members

DCR JEEP

attachment.php

We spent this weekend out at suburban estates in holopaw where the trail ride for this December 7th is being held. We had a great time. Definitely a good place to test your jeep! Hope to see some new people!

DCR JEEP

Most of the trails are dry. Some water here and there but had to find the mud. During the summer is the only time it's bad just because of all the rain.

Beyrgut

Did you camp out there or just have a nice long day on Saturday (judging by weather in photo)? I hit up a Richhloam today and ventured down a few new trails only to turn around due to endless water and not knowing depth of said swamp :rolleyes2:. Really want to make the Dec 7 run but in order to swap oncall would mean I would get a holiday weekend, yuck. With hunting season, gun season, starting out there next week I'll need to find some new stuff to explore and I imagine Ocala will be the same until late January aside from Hardrock.

DCR JEEP

Did you camp out there or just have a nice long day on Saturday (judging by weather in photo)? I hit up a Richhloam today and ventured down a few new trails only to turn around due to endless water and not knowing depth of said swamp :rolleyes2:. Really want to make the Dec 7 run but in order to swap oncall would mean I would get a holiday weekend, yuck. With hunting season, gun season, starting out there next week I'll need to find some new stuff to explore and I imagine Ocala will be the same until late January aside from Hardrock.

Yeah we camped out there. We left Friday night and made it back by noon today. That's no good :(

DCR JEEP

Great pics! Looks like hard rock. I forgot what the guy's name was that owns that gecko jeep, a lot of things went on that day when we met.... I'm assuming he got his jeep all together. I remember him talking about his jeep when he rode with me on one of the hills.

BrowniesJK

Rick has the Gecko and ya 37's and long arm are installed. This isn't hard rock. Much more technical place. I had to use a line twice and almost flopped once >=}

DCR JEEP

Rick has the Gecko and ya 37's and long arm are installed. This isn't hard rock. Much more technical place. I had to use a line twice and almost flopped once >=}

Oh ok, nice turnout! Yeah that looks like a pretty challenging place. I bet that was a white knuckle moment :)

stareyes13

Hi y'all just saying hello from way down South, in South Miami Florida. :eek:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BrowniesJK

Oh ok, nice turnout! Yeah that looks like a pretty challenging place. I bet that was a white knuckle moment :)

Yeah, for a few min. I still think I'm pulling some red rubicon leather out of my butt :) the guys had me righted pretty quickly and we were on our way. It's always exciting when they have to bed over to look in your drivers side window

BrowniesJK

where was this at?:idontknow: Looks like a great time:thumb:

I could tell you guys but I'd have to kill you :) it's out in citrus county. Not a place to explore by yourself and even with another Jeep you will get a workout just scouting the trails. They are ever changing and washing out. A couple of our fav trails are completely un passable now :(

DCR JEEP

Yeah, for a few min. I still think I'm pulling some red rubicon leather out of my butt :) the guys had me righted pretty quickly and we were on our way. It's always exciting when they have to bed over to look in your drivers side window

I can bet lol

Top Bottom