Florida Wayalife Members

DCR JEEP

Southeast Region-Florida And Georgia Wayalife member Meet and Ride Event

I thought I would start this thread to get to know jeepers that are around my turf and so that other fellow Florida jeepers could get to know each other. Stay posted!!

It's more than just a Jeep, it's a Wayalife!

Last edited:
Will - from Northeast Flordia in Middleburg. Looking forward to going to Jeep Beach again next year. Currently residing in Japan for a couple more months then home to the burg.

DCR JEEP

Will - from Northeast Flordia in Middleburg. Looking forward to going to Jeep Beach again next year. Currently residing in Japan for a couple more months then home to the burg.

Hey Will! I'll be there again this upcoming year! Hopefully we can meet up or something. Long ways from home! Be safe, Eric

Hey Will! I'll be there again this upcoming year! Hopefully we can meet up or something. Long ways from home! Be safe, Eric

Just drop a line and we can meet up.

Yes but hopefully it will be the last one. coming up on 25 years and looking to retire next summer.

DCR JEEP

I am about an hour or so from New Symrna Beach.

Are you part of Mid Florida Jeeps Club?

Nice! I'm currently not in a jeep club. I actually have gone wheeling with them in Citrus County, Withlacoochee forest. Probably going to join the Orlando Jeep Club sometime cause thats more closer in my area. Are you apart of the Mid Florida Jeep club?

Millerj87

That's what's up man, nice to hear!! We need more people like this^^. I'm out of Oviedo, Florida, a small town about 15 miles from sanford!

I'm tryin to get the FL wayalife-rs to meet up this winter/spring and do some wheelin or maybe eventually a southeast suds& grub?

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

DCR JEEP

I'm tryin to get the FL wayalife-rs to meet up this winter/spring and do some wheelin or maybe eventually a southeast suds& grub?

That sounds like a great idea, if you need any help with this event just send me a pm, I would like to helpout!

Millerj87

I go to the withlacoochee natl forest every chance I get my inlaws live in brooksville

Millerj87

I would love to see one put on by wayalife admin to meet the creators so to speak but I know it's a hell of drive from California and the trails are nothin like what there used to :(

DCR JEEP

I go to the withlacoochee natl forest every chance I get my inlaws live in brooksville

That place is nice to wheel at, I've been there at night once to try out my 50" led bar. The sunset was nice, can't even tell your in Florida. Have you ever wheeled at the Hard Rock in Ocala?

Millerj87

No but it's on my list this winter a guy I work with in largo and alpha (on here) and one from port Charlotte were thinkin of maybe this winter once it's cool and make a weekend of it

DCR JEEP

I would love to see one put on by wayalife admin to meet the creators so to speak but I know it's a hell of drive from California and the trails are nothin like what there used to :(

I feel you man! I actually calculated the amount of hours and miles it takes to get to the Rubicon Trail in Cali it's about 2 days lol probably 3 for a jeep

Top Bottom