Florida Wayalife Members

DCR JEEP

Thank you.......I cut that shit a little close....I think I had like less than a minute maybe 30 seconds.......still can't believe I won........I won tires at Jeeptoberfest on a $2 raffle ticket now this.......Everybody's happy happy happy :rock:

Damn man you've got some good luck there! I agree, win the lotto and buy us all our own Go Pros lol :thumb:

Last edited:

Wittys-JK

Woody Lady Luck is smiling on you!! Way to go brother happy for you. I am sure you will put that to some good use. We have a run planned for this weekend but I am not sure if the weather is going to hold up. I'll let you know the next time we run Hard Rock and you can plan the trip a bit better and put that go pro to use.

stareyes13

This is amazing Woody! Winner winner two times! Now lets go for a ride and make some memories! I'm up for a Loop road ride soon ??:)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BrowniesJK

JP........Are you guys going out again this Monday the 18th.....I was looking to get up there and wheel with your group.....I shot you a PM

Woodrow

I didn't see the PM come through. We are going out this Saturday to a new spot for most of us. We had fun there last time. You are more than welcome to join us.

BrowniesJK

Is it just my app or do all of you have to open your pm folder to see if u have pm's. Woody sent me pm on the 12th and it didn't alert me until after I opened the folder....

Ed Lapadura

The wife and I will be up in gainsville in march for the gator nationals. Only going to the races on fri or sun depending on weather we can get a trail ride together in Ocala. Anyone else interested in making a long weekend trip ?

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
The wife and I will be up in gainsville in march for the gator nationals. Only going to the races on fri or sun depending on weather we can get a trail ride together in Ocala. Anyone else interested in making a long weekend trip ?

I'm up for anything....anytime.....anywhere as long as I have time to get coverage for days that fall on my shift and nothing else is on my schedule otherwise....... I'm good to go...with my GoPro...yo......:biggrinbounce:.....Did I just go all gangster on you guys?!?........Sorry about that :rock:

Woodrow

DCR JEEP

I'll have to see as the year progresses that way I know if I'm going to be booked or not. But would like to go though!

Ocala is not more than an hour from the house. I do not know of any trails in the area. Might have to do some research and recon with my co-driver. He is in my avatar. :)

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ocala is not more than an hour from the house. I do not know of any trails in the area. Might have to do some research and recon with my co-driver. He is in my avatar. :)

I meant Gainesville. Ocala is about two hours and if I follow SWMBO's directions it is a lot longer, but hey love just being around her. ;)

Emptybrass

I am here on vacation for the next week. I left the rig at home but rented this really sweet minivan ;-( I miss my jeep.
Anyone around the Kissimmee area this week. Maybe take me to a good dinner site or other activity.

Ed Lapadura

I am here on vacation for the next week. I left the rig at home but rented this really sweet minivan ;-( I miss my jeep.
Anyone around the Kissimmee area this week. Maybe take me to a good dinner site or other activity.

I'm too far south or I would. Enjoy the mini van:thumb::rock:

Beyrgut

Hit up PGs (john young pkwy I think) if its still around or the catfish house (hwy 192). Your pretty much smack dab in the middle of tourist area so plenty to do.

Top Bottom