Florida Wayalife Members

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
From what I saw but the changes were drastic. The hill we used to climb out going up and to the left looked to be twice as tall now.

JP........Are you guys going out again this Monday the 18th.....I was looking to get up there and wheel with your group.....I shot you a PM

Woodrow

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Congrats Woody on winning the Go Pro! Just saw the thread. ď‘Ť

Thank you.......I cut that shit a little close....I think I had like less than a minute maybe 30 seconds.......still can't believe I won........I won tires at Jeeptoberfest on a $2 raffle ticket now this.......Everybody's happy happy happy :rock:

Thank you.......I cut that shit a little close....I think I had like less than a minute maybe 30 seconds.......still can't believe I won........I won tires at Jeeptoberfest on a $2 raffle ticket now this.......Everybody's happy happy happy :rock:

Brother you need to share some of that luck.

Congrats again.

Looking forward to the 7th and the trip. Maybe we can make our own Projeck-FLJK films. :rock:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Lol good luck. If u win millions on the lotto, u can buy us goPros for all wayalife members :D
I'm not selfish.......if that happens our Florida group comes first.......D-60 Fronts & D-80 Rears w/front DTD and rear DTD Levers on 40's for everyone!!!

Top Bottom