Fishing Jeepers...Post Up Your Pics

Brute

Hooked
nice fish!
I need to get out and get fishing before I forget how lol..
well, spinning only these days, last time I picked up a fly rod was 42 years ago 🤯
well, time to get re-aquainted...I've only been fly fishing for 5 years now...

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
I've hooked up with a guide and i am bringing a 7wt to fish for shad on the American...never fished for shad on the fly. Last time I fished for shad it was on the upper Delaware river with my dad over 50 years ago...spinners with shad darts...
Should be a fun time. We used to fish the Lower Columbia below Bonneville for them when they were running. Was a blast on ultralight gear.

I've hooked up with a guide and i am bringing a 7wt to fish for shad on the American...never fished for shad on the fly. Last time I fished for shad it was on the upper Delaware river with my dad over 50 years ago...spinners with shad darts...

Tis the season. Should be a great time.

bmkrinne

Did a little noodle fishing today! Here’s the biggest one my wife pulled in!

Attachments

• B3F655EE-6988-4785-975A-9C436E7CC675.jpeg
    B3F655EE-6988-4785-975A-9C436E7CC675.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 15

desertrunner

Nice...I was catching perch, rock bass and sunfish off my dock late yesterday afternoon as well. Wish we had trout like that at the lake edge...
Going out in the kayak we can see some pretty large rainbow trout but so far no success with getting one

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Well I broke down yesterday and bought a new fly rod. Its been a long time since I have been fly fishing and sadly lost everything in a move. So I'm starting over and hopefully will be able to actually get into it more than I did before. Bought a beginners kit from Reds fly shop to start I'm sure Ill end up spending more later on. Just trying to build up my fly supply... Now I need start practicing my casting.

Top Bottom