Fishing Jeepers...Post Up Your Pics

Brute

Hooked
33C5A3E3-C5C6-4474-A330-833F0E32F0B4.jpeg
Yesterday late afternoon as I was headed to my hotel room at the Lakefront in Anchorage, I saw a guy struggling with a cooler headed to the elevator...I offered to help him carry it to his room, which was directly across from mine. It was full of beer and ice, and offered me one, which I accepted. I woke up this morning and found this in front of my door...

View attachment 365360
Yesterday late afternoon as I was headed to my hotel room at the Lakefront in Anchorage, I saw a guy struggling with a cooler headed to the elevator...I offered to help him carry it to his room, which was directly across from mine. It was full of beer and ice, and offered me one, which I accepted. I woke up this morning and found this in front of my door...

Love it. 👍

wjtstudios

Hooked
Possible out of Royal Wolf where all the fishing is fly out...
Brooks is great for monster bows, so is Margot Creek. Lots of bears, but Margot is a slot canyon and harder to give them space but an amazing river. We’ve floated the Naknek and Noviaunuk rivers for 10 days camping all the way thru. One of the best trips of my life.

Brute

Hooked
Brooks is great for monster bows, so is Margot Creek. Lots of bears, but Margot is a slot canyon and harder to give them space but an amazing river. We’ve floated the Naknek and Noviaunuk rivers for 10 days camping all the way thru. One of the best trips of my life.
Was going to Brooks on the last day out of Royal Wolf, but got socked in with rain and fog...had to fish the home river...

Top Bottom