Fishing Jeepers...Post Up Your Pics

Brute

Hooked
Upper Yak 5-2021 4.JPG
Last fish of the day...I was fishing a chubby-dropper in between chucking streamers, caught two on the duracell dropper, missed two on the chubby, but hooked this one on the chubby...big ass salmon flies were bombing across the river

Heading to Napa next week...may have one day to fish. Any recommendations for fly fishing near St Helena?

If you don’t mind a little drive from Napa.
Bring an 8wt, fast sinking line and some clousers to Crissy Field in SF. Shouldn’t have any trouble getting into some striper. What days are you planning on being in Napa?

Putah Creek is up that way near St Helena. I’ve never been but maybe it’s worth looking into.

Brute

Hooked
If you don’t mind a little drive from Napa.
Bring an 8wt, fast sinking line and some clousers to Crissy Field in SF. Shouldn’t have any trouble getting into some striper. What days are you planning on being in Napa?

Putah Creek is up that way near St Helena. I’ve never been but maybe it’s worth looking into.
I'm looking into Putah...sounds technical, but they have some big wild bows in it...I can only fish Monday the 17th...

Brute

Hooked
I've hooked up with a guide and i am bringing a 7wt to fish for shad on the American...never fished for shad on the fly. Last time I fished for shad it was on the upper Delaware river with my dad over 50 years ago...spinners with shad darts...

Top Bottom