Fishbone Offroad

critter812

Is Fishbone still a vendor?

Based on the fact that the tread is still there welcoming them and nothing noted I will Ass-U-Me they still are a vendor! Now back to the off topic discussion! Sorry for the interruption!
fb.jpg

Attachments

• fb.jpg
    fb.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 178

longarmwj

Since when did it become cool to bash a forum vendor when they haven't done shit to provoke it??? As far as I can tell, Fishbone sells a solid product, and seems to have a solid owner backing the company. And they built a badass SEMA rig, so that's good enough reason for me to keep them on my radar for future parts if I happen to need/want them.

Since when did it become cool to bash a forum vendor when they haven't done shit to provoke it??? As far as I can tell, Fishbone sells a solid product, and seems to have a solid owner backing the company. And they built a badass SEMA rig, so that's good enough reason for me to keep them on my radar for future parts if I happen to need/want them.

In my opinion. And it’s only my opinion. It’s ignorant for any of us to sugarcoat a company product based truly on the fact that they are a supporting vendor. If Fishbone was NOT a forum vendor, it’s almost certain they’d be flamed on here immediately because of their rebranded Chinese parts business. I’m just telling it exactly how I see it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

In my opinion. And it’s only my opinion. It’s ignorant for any of us to sugarcoat a company product based truly on the fact that they are a supporting vendor. If Fishbone was NOT a forum vendor, it’s almost certain they’d be flamed on here immediately because of their rebranded Chinese parts business. I’m just telling it exactly how I see it.

A good product is a good product though. It doesn't matter where it originates from. I'd take a well built Chinese product over a shitty American product any day of the week, and vise versa. Obviously Eddie wouldn't want Fishbone to be supporters here if he didn't think the product was a good product, so in my opinion I doubt it would be bashed as a non vendor either.

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Who is sugar coating anything? I’ve said multiple times that it’s perfectly fair to take shots at the fenders because they are from China. Like I said, there was a sacrifice of some quality for price and we found that sacrifice to be acceptable in this circumstance based on the particular part.

That’s a completely different point than claiming that Fishbone has ripped someone off, which you have inferred several times now with absolutely no proof whatsoever.

Who is sugar coating anything? I’ve said multiple times that it’s perfectly fair to take shots at the fenders because they are from China. Like I said, there was a sacrifice of some quality for price and we found that sacrifice to be acceptable in this circumstance based on the particular part.

That’s a completely different point than claiming that Fishbone has ripped someone off, which you have inferred several times now with absolutely no proof whatsoever.

Just an opinion. My own opinion.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
TBH though I kind of hope the steel fenders crumple up if they hit something. I’ve seen first hand what happens when the high end American fenders bump a tree and it’s not pretty...at least not for the Jeep.

Are you poking JCR into "High End" again? :hmm: :cheesy:

2018-04-25 09_26_21-(1) JcrOffroad - Posts.jpg

Benito

Caught the Bug
1992 Buick Le-Saber... in "old man blue" with white wall tires... LITERALLY Grandpa's car... as in, I bought it from my grandpa for $500 with 60k on the clock :crazyeyes:

This color:
View attachment 300043

With these super sexy, stylish tires just pulled ALL the bitches back in Highschool let me tell 'ya:
View attachment 300044

:cheesy:

... I would have preferred the China jeep myself... :twocents:

But instead, I had to work my ass off to get what I wanted

I would be proud to still drive that car,

Here’s a picture of my main, and my new to me daily!

IMG_5174.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
This thread is a joke. Sure, we say certain parts are inferior. But I have also seen it said many times over that people can/will buy what they choose. And that we won’t judge based on what people choose to run.

Sharkey has admitted it wasn’t “his” first choice. Why keep bashing.

At this point anyone bashing fishbone can fuck off. Because you’ve now made it personal about sharkey, pig, or others.

This thread is a joke. Sure, we say certain parts are inferior. But I have also seen it said many times over that people can/will buy what they choose. And that we won’t judge based on what people choose to run.

At this point anyone bashing fishbone can fuck off. Because you’ve now made it personal about sharkey, pig, or others.

There is so much hypocrisy here, it’s insane. Not in your specific post, but just in general.

longarmwj

That was my thought exactly. It seems like now it's more of a personal thing verses a company thing. Why go after two well respected and active members of this awesome community?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I would be proud to still drive that car,

Here’s a picture of my main, and my new to me daily!

But you are a pimp... I'm just a nerdy white guy :idontknow: I should have a Prius, or a nissan leaf. It would go better with my socks and Dr. Scholls sandals...

Benito

Caught the Bug

That was my thought exactly. It seems like now it's more of a personal thing verses a company thing. Why go after two well respected and active members of this awesome community?

I don’t thinks it’s personal, I just think they sell shitty products (Edit: that are knockoffs/rebrands of other products), I have seen A DV8 bumper warp because it was winching another Jeep.

Edit: if they designed all of their stuff, I wouldn’t care where it came from.

Last edited:
Top Bottom