Fishbone Offroad

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Lol. Actually, I’m teaching him that he should work hard so he can afford to buy nicer stuff if he so chooses.

Oh, and I don’t believe anyone’s job is “theirs” to keep no matter what... but that’s a whole different conversation altogether.

And he drives a $40,000 Jeep. Now that's funny. Just messing with you..:beer:

Last edited:
I love how people post about how they won’t buy products unless they are made in America...from mobile devices most likely made in China.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

We’re talking Jeep parts. Strictly Jeep parts. I don’t want Jeep body armor made in China as my last line of defense before smacking a rock.

Personal electronics, clothes, household appliances, etc...of course we all own foreign manufactured products. But that’s not the point here?

catahoula

Caught the Bug
And he drives a $40,000 Jeep. Now that's funny. Just messing with you..:beer:

I spit my coffee out reading this and thought of those stories from back in the old days...when I was a kid I had to walk up hill both ways barefoot to school. Now it's...I have a jeep!:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Fishbone has a top notch owner who genuinely cares about his employees and customers. Everyone of his employees are passionate on what they are doing. For that reason I will always support them.

I guess it’s hard not to support a company when you have your Jeep covered in their products. I’m sure the owner is a good guy...but they still make cheap knockoff products in China, that are no different than any of the other companies this forum talks shit about. But he runs a clean and friendly work environment, which makes all of it okay i guess...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I guess it’s hard not to support a company when you have your Jeep covered in their products. I’m sure the owner is a good guy...but they still make cheap knockoff products in China, that are no different than any of the other companies this forum talks shit about. But he runs a clean and friendly work environment, which makes all of it okay i guess...

Who have they ripped off? You keep saying that but can’t say who they rip off.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
And he drives a $40,000 Jeep. Now that's funny.

1992 Buick Le-Saber... in "old man blue" with white wall tires... LITERALLY Grandpa's car... as in, I bought it from my grandpa for $500 with 60k on the clock :crazyeyes:

This color:
978494816.jpg

With these super sexy, stylish tires just pulled ALL the bitches back in Highschool let me tell 'ya:
exterior.jpg

:cheesy:

... I would have preferred the China jeep myself... :twocents:

But instead, I had to work my ass off to get what I wanted

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
1992 Buick Le-Saber... in "old man blue" with white wall tires... LITERALLY Grandpa's car... as in, I bought it from my grandpa... :crazyeyes:

This color:
View attachment 300043

With these super sexy, stylish tires just pulled ALL the bitches back in Highschool let me tell 'ya:
View attachment 300044

:cheesy:

... I would have preferred the China jeep myself... :twocents:

Lol that’s funny shit. I can’t even imagine a 16-18 year old kid pulling up to high school in one of those now.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Ahh, got it!

I have no idea who the original manufacturer is, or where this product was designed or made originally. They should at least come up with their own designs.

What’s the difference between 1)ripping off a product and manufacturing/selling it yourself and 2)buying/selling a Chinese product that is a rip off of somebody else’s product?

We’re talking Jeep parts. Strictly Jeep parts. I don’t want Jeep body armor made in China as my last line of defense before smacking a rock.

And again, who are they ripping off? I find it amusing that neither of you have considered the possibility that the designer, owner, and manufacturer of the bumper might sell it to multiple companies to be rebranded and sold. Because, of course, that never happens.

Now, you can take shots at Chinese steel all you want. That’s fair. TBH though I kind of hope the steel fenders crumple up if they hit something. I’ve seen first hand what happens when the high end American fenders bump a tree and it’s not pretty...at least not for the Jeep.

benatc1

Hooked
Reading through this thread I have to ask why Fishbone is being attacked? If your out there and would never run their stuff because its Chinese, what do you care what they do?

Building a Jeep for SEMA was not free. I can assure you of that. Ignorance is on display again.

Sure talk about my ignorance all you want. I agree it’s being displayed, but really i don’t care in this particular instance. Ignorance aside, I’ve stated my two cents on the matter. If you don’t like it, then that’s that...

Top Bottom