Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

dwvninety

This story gets better everyday. So now getting your rig built so you can tell people about someone else getting their rig built so they can tell people who knows what is, apparently, "charitable".

This is just a bunch of people getting free rides.

Yup but those Facebook haters that jumped on Robert's band wagon about WAL & Eddie won't ever care. They just read a small part of "OMG WAL won't let me use my fallenheroesjeepgivemeyourmoneysoicanbuybigassTV .com sticker.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yup but those Facebook haters that jumped on Robert's band wagon about WAL & Eddie won't ever care. They just read a small part of "OMG WAL won't let me use my fallenheroesjeepgivemeyourmoneysoicanbuybigassTV .com sticker.

Well of course they did. They all hated me already and they're always looking for a reason to bring out the pitchforks. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, I got thinking about this Hidden Wounds XJ thing and remembered there was a troll from militaryjeepers.com that was pimping him on my FB fan page.

Screen Shot 2014-06-29 at 8.18.23 PM.png

Nice that he's full of opinions - just a shame none of them are formed from FACTS :naw:

liljohn850

Let these idiots hate. They really don't matter. And if local Jeepers don't want to associate with me because I have a WAL sticker on my Jeep, well screw them, too.

Kevin

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using the Wayalife APP

You're alright in my book Kevin. :friends:

I'm one of those local jeepers!!! And the both of us caught some flack from those two people you mentioned because we had WAL stickers!!

Ah, Brah, you are VERY high on my list of favorite people who happen to own a Jeep! Haha

Kevin

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using the Wayalife APP
even though you left me out of this... :sigh:

back to the topic of exposing this prick... it'd be classic if a "new member's" first post was to sell his "built" jeep. :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This whole ordeal reminds me of a military guy a while back doing the same thing. He build a whole rig from donations in parts and even labor. Then no one heard from him and then all of a sudden the rig is for sale on craigslist.

Sorry if I shouldnt post a link but here it is; http://www.jk-forum.com/forums/socal-45/wounded-warrior-crawler-build-289244/

:cheesy: You would think that the clowns running JKF would learn from their mistakes. Guess they get what they deserve for embracing every feel good so called charitable cause. Amateurs :naw:

BONDSY

I googled Robert Basil, came up with his twitter account. It's set to private but has a web address. Robertbasil.com which when you search it redirects to https://squareup.com/market/tickety-tickety-toc
Which is odd, the key chains he was selling was laser cut wood. Why not just use the proceeds from his clock business to fund his jeep and thus bring awareness to fallen heroes. Why not just promote his website with something like 10% profit goes to his cause?

kevinp

I barely know you, how about lunch? :cheesy::cheesy:

LOL!! Awesome! But I'm not down with threesomes!

I'm one of those local jeepers!!! And the both of us caught some flack from those two people you mentioned because we had WAL stickers!!

even though you left me out of this... :sigh:

I wouldn't be so presumptuous as to insert your name into the conversation! :)

back to the topic of exposing this prick... it'd be classic if a "new member's" first post was to sell his "built" jeep. :cheesy:

:cheesy: Indeed it would!

So, to make sure I'm tracking, both of these dudes are building their respective Jeeps off the charity of others, in the name of raising awareness of various Military-relate issues. BUT, they don't exactly do ANYTHING to that end? Man. It's such a shame that guy didn't try to say he had be awarded the Purple Heart. The folks at Stolen Valor aren't as accepting as other, ahem, forums, maybe?

kevinp

:cheesy: You would think that the clowns running JKF would learn from their mistakes. Guess they get what they deserve for embracing every feel good so called charitable cause. Amateurs :naw:

I bet you a dollar that Android clock design was done without permission from Google or Android or who the heck ever he'd need permission from.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So which is it Mr. Basil?

Do you raise awareness for smaller troop charities?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404104378.800806.jpg

Or are you raising awareness for a charity that has been around much longer than either of your ventures and has already given out over $150 million?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404104479.266367.jpg

Your attempts to cover your tracks aren't working.

Top Bottom