Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Now I know why Robert Basil doesn't want to list the so called "lesser known" charities on his website :naw:

Briguy114

I'm pretty disappointed that JCR is involved with these shady people. I do like the look of their front bumpers and was going to purchase one, but they won't be getting my business after all of this

SteelBadger

I'm pretty disappointed that JCR is involved with these shady people. I do like the look of their front bumpers and was going to purchase one, but they won't be getting my business after all of this

That is the best approach. Vote with your wallet and let them know that they have lost your business. If they hear it enough they may actually drop their support for charlatans such as this. If integrity won't motivate change, perhaps money will.

JaySC

The cynicist in me thinks that JCR is in on this whole scam.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheStick

This guy wants people to "donate" $8000 to help build up his Jeep?!! Just so that he can take it to shows and wheel it?? Really?? :naw:

But you get crucified for having sponsors on your forum. I guess fake charity is better than capitalism these days.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

That is the best approach. Vote with your wallet and let them know that they have lost your business. If they hear it enough they may actually drop their support for charlatans such as this. If integrity won't motivate change, perhaps money will.

Agreed. You wallet is your voice and it's one that can speak volumes.

The cynicist in me thinks that JCR is in on this whole scam.

The way they are so publically standing by his side makes it hard not to think as much.

brooklyn4x4

I just started reading this thread and have to read it a little more to see what's going on with JCR offroad, because I just bought and installed a used JCR front bumper I'm not going to get rid of it cause I do like it. I'm just glad I didn't give money directly to them and didn't help out there sales in anyway because I got it second hand.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
This story gets better everyday. So now getting your rig built so you can tell people about someone else getting their rig built so they can tell people who knows what is, apparently, "charitable".

This is just a bunch of people getting free rides.

Robar

The Enforcer
This story gets better everyday. So now getting your rig built so you can tell people about someone else getting their rig built so they can tell people who knows what is, apparently, "charitable".

This is just a bunch of people getting free rides.
This is a brilliant business plan. The best part is that you don't have to actually help anyone, but yourself. :rolleyes2:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
This is a brilliant business plan. The best part is that you don't have to actually help anyone, but yourself. :rolleyes2:

Crazy right, he never named a single "charity" except this other guy running the exact same scam. Unbelievable!

kevinp

What I can tell you is that I have been doing this a long time.... a VERY LONG TIME and well before the advent of pretty forum software to make the experience of using them more enjoyable. During that time, I have met a lot of people and found that most get into Jeeps because they are looking for something... something to fill the empty spot in the lives, find their youth or help them to feel like they're a badass. Of course, there are a few who get into Jeeps because it's just a part of who they already are. The later typically become friends of mine because we share a common interest - the others typically end up hating on me because I don't stroke their ego or treat them as special as they feel I should. As I always like to say, this is no popularity contest for me and I welcome the hate of anyone who wants to give it to me.

In a nutshell, it would appear that your love for Jeeps comes from the fact that they already are a part of who you are and I'm glad to have you here.

Thank you. I sincerely take that as a compliment. Jeeps have been part of my extended family for decades, so buying one is sort of a rite of passage. Haha

Your description of why some people buy and build Jeeps is spot on. It's t compensation of sorts. I don't get along with them really well.

Kevin

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using the Wayalife APP

DA RUNT

Thank you. I sincerely take that as a compliment. Jeeps have been part of my extended family for decades, so buying one is sort of a rite of passage. Haha

Your description of why some people buy and build Jeeps is spot on. It's t compensation of sorts. I don't get along with them really well.

Kevin

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using the Wayalife APP

You're alright in my book Kevin. :friends:

Top Bottom