Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

BlackKnight

It's a new day here in Afghanistan and not much has changed. It's hot, dusty, dry, the locals still smell funny, and in other news, Robert Basil is still a degenerate piece of shit.

Keep your ass safe over there brother.

Sent from my Apple personal messaging system using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm a internet security engineer. I think I'll contact some of my black hat friends and have him doxed. Once they get his personal info, I'll turn him in to the fed friends I have (I worked at IRS. And federal DOT in the past). When they are done with this piece of shit, he'll wish he lived in Mexico.

This guy disgusts me on so many levels: claimed to be a Purple Heart, building a jeep (and the scion) on the memories and heart strings of the families of real American Fallen Heroes. Cheating on taxes, claiming donations to a charity when in fact the charity is his back pocket.

Absolutely disgusting.

I won't post it but his personal information is out there on the web and easy to find. Search for his social media sites. :thumb:

2013CGJKU

It's a new day here in Afghanistan and not much has changed. It's hot, dusty, dry, the locals still smell funny, and in other news, Robert Basil is still a degenerate piece of shit.

Keep your ass safe over there brother.

^^^This. We will do what we can to keep exposing this piece of shit.

Keep up the good fight brother.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

thardy

Banned
I've been following this situation since the moment I saw another Jeep FB page post up how Eddie and Wayalife are Anti-Veterans. My first thought was that there was absolutely no way this was true, since the Wayalife was one of the reasons I wanted to get into Jeeping. Low and behold, I was right. While going back and forth reading all the posts, I then noticed that said Jeep FB page, removed their post, and I had hoped they had seen the error of their ways, only to see them post up a link to the JCR bumper "fundraiser". Needless to say, I no longer follow that page. I love seeing people try and start up some crap only to have it turned around on them by actual facts.

Either way, I will continue to support Eddie and Wayalife to the fullest, even though people have already tried to "warn me of Eddie's ways" when I have brought up being a member here and I don't even have my windshield banner yet! I welcome the haters.

Eddie, keep doing what you do and I hope to one day be able to make it out west to wheel with you guys!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've been following this situation since the moment I saw another Jeep FB page post up how Eddie and Wayalife are Anti-Veterans. My first thought was that there was absolutely no way this was true, since the Wayalife was one of the reasons I wanted to get into Jeeping. Low and behold, I was right. While going back and forth reading all the posts, I then noticed that said Jeep FB page, removed their post, and I had hoped they had seen the error of their ways, only to see them post up a link to the JCR bumper "fundraiser". Needless to say, I no longer follow that page. I love seeing people try and start up some crap only to have it turned around on them by actual facts.

Either way, I will continue to support Eddie and Wayalife to the fullest, even though people have already tried to "warn me of Eddie's ways" when I have brought up being a member here and I don't even have my windshield banner yet! I welcome the haters.

Eddie, keep doing what you do and I hope to one day be able to make it out west to wheel with you guys!

The crazy thing is, whether you like me or hate me, I simply cannot make this stuff up. All I've done is ask the questions that the haters are unwilling to and have been seeking the truth. This Robert Basil guy is bad news and if people out there still want to support him in spite of what they now know, you won't see me standing in their way.

I do appreciate your support.

thardy

Banned
The crazy thing is, whether you like me or hate me, I simply cannot make this stuff up. All I've done is ask the questions that the haters are unwilling to and have been seeking the truth. This Robert Basil guy is bad news and if people out there still want to support him in spite of what they now know, you won't see me standing in their way.

I do appreciate your support.

You are correct sir. Hopefully everyone else can realize the wrong this guy is doing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

kevinp

Here's what I have learned over the past few years of owning a Jeep, there are people who want to be big fish. I know two people personally who don't get along with very many people because of that. So, they trash other people in hopes of forwarding their own deluded self image. This is the only Jeep group I associate with because there is very little drama WITHIN the group. The fact that others (individuals and groups) attack Eddie and, by extension, WAL, actually confirms this. I had an original "mentor" here in Hawaii. He introduced me to JKO. When I told him I found WAL and it seemed to be a more mature group, his reaction was quite negative. "Eddie can keep his WAL and little Jeep." He then tried to spin this breakup of whatever forum it was. I just went off what I had experienced.

Let these idiots hate. They really don't matter. And if local Jeepers don't want to associate with me because I have a WAL sticker on my Jeep, well screw them, too.

Kevin

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using the Wayalife APP

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's what I have learned over the past few years of owning a Jeep, there are people who want to be big fish. I know two people personally who don't get along with very many people because of that. So, they trash other people in hopes of forwarding their own deluded self image. This is the only Jeep group I associate with because there is very little drama WITHIN the group. The fact that others (individuals and groups) attack Eddie and, by extension, WAL, actually confirms this. I had an original "mentor" here in Hawaii. He introduced me to JKO. When I told him I found WAL and it seemed to be a more mature group, his reaction was quite negative. "Eddie can keep his WAL and little Jeep." He then tried to spin this breakup of whatever forum it was. I just went off what I had experienced.

Let these idiots hate. They really don't matter. And if local Jeepers don't want to associate with me because I have a WAL sticker on my Jeep, well screw them, too.

Kevin

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using the Wayalife APP

What I can tell you is that I have been doing this a long time.... a VERY LONG TIME and well before the advent of pretty forum software to make the experience of using them more enjoyable. During that time, I have met a lot of people and found that most get into Jeeps because they are looking for something... something to fill the empty spot in the lives, find their youth or help them to feel like they're a badass. Of course, there are a few who get into Jeeps because it's just a part of who they already are. The later typically become friends of mine because we share a common interest - the others typically end up hating on me because I don't stroke their ego or treat them as special as they feel I should. As I always like to say, this is no popularity contest for me and I welcome the hate of anyone who wants to give it to me.

In a nutshell, it would appear that your love for Jeeps comes from the fact that they already are a part of who you are and I'm glad to have you here.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Bringing this thread back on topic, Robert Basil sure has been quite. For a guy who said that he'd "rather focus my attention on other things like promoting the latest charity drive", I'm surprised that I haven't seen or heard ANYTHING from him. Is that because the "charity drive" in question isn't even something he's actually part of? :naw:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Check this out. He added a post to make it seem like he is doing good.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404069736.937403.jpg

So now he listed a charity, has those stupid keychains again and "donated his time".

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
At the risk of getting everyone and their mother to hate on me, I just checked the http://www.hiddenwoundsxj.com website to see what they were all about and, while I do see that they are "selling stickers" to help fund their mission, I have found absolutely ZERO information regarding their 501(c)3 status or what specifically they have done to help educate the general public about PTSD. Like Robert Basil, they are having an XJ built up with the help of sponsors but aside from that, I'm not sure what they have done or are doing now. This is not a condemnation of them - just an observation of what little I've actually been able to find. This is who Robert Basil is offering up his "time" and "material" to. Of course, I would encourage all of you to do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
At the risk of getting everyone and their mother to hate on me, I just checked the http://www.hiddenwoundsxj.com website to see what they were all about and, while I do see that they are "selling stickers" to help fund their mission, I have found absolutely ZERO information regarding their 501(c)3 status or what specifically they have done to help educate the general public about PTSD. Like Robert Basil, they are having an XJ built up with the help of sponsors but aside from that, I'm not sure what they have done or are doing now. This is not a condemnation of them - just an observation of what little I've actually been able to find. This is who Robert Basil is offering up his "time" and "material" to. Of course, I would encourage all of you to do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

They're sponsored by JCR. Surprise!

Top Bottom