Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

A_R_A_W_N

Sorry tablet didnt load faast enough and didnt see the reply from the other with it

Sent from my GT-P5113 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For someone who is so hellbent on raising awareness for fallen heros, he only mentions one charity that has anything to do with fallen heros. And for someone that has been doing this for almost 10 years you would think he would have more then 6 charities. But what do I know, I'm not a scumbag.

You forgot to mention that he also claims to have raised literally hundreds of thousands of dollars during that time. You would think there would be more evidence of this as well. But hey, like you, what would I know.

Here is the extent of his BirdseyeviewImages.com site.. Looks like it never got off the ground...
(Pun Intended, gotta find some way to laugh about this Jackass... Pic and URL courtesy the internet "WayBack Machine")

Source https://web.archive.org/web/20130731121441/http://www.birdseyeviewimages.com/

Literally it just has a header bar and not one of the tabs is "charity events" so it looks like the jackass has been working the system for longer than we thought...

PS> Has anyone seen when he claims to have served? I remember seeing that he claimed to have been awarded a Purple heart, and then redacted when questioned. but I thought there was also a question on the dates of service being different than claimed. I may be able to check with some D.O.D. contacts.

Actually, it was his daughter Jennifer Nicole Hutchinson that said, and I quote...

"you should know who you're calling a piece of shit before you open your dumb redneck mouth. Robert Basil is a vet with a god Damn purple heart. What have you and your useless jeep done for America."

Pressed on the issue, he originally ignored it. When told that Stolen Valor and Guardians of Valor would be looking into this, he finally came on to deny that he ever "WON" one.

Wonder what scam he was running during that 3yr gap between 2001 and 2004. Hmmm, makes ya wonder

Yeah, makes you wonder. Being that this scammer is so good at covering his tracks, he must have gotten busted big time.... or, maybe he was doing jail time :idontknow:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Two things - If Basil served from ’85-91, what war did he receive a Purple Heart from? The Cold War? :thinking:
And the funniest thing of all, this ass brought this all on himself. :cheesy:

StrizzyChris

Damn it! I've been saving that pic for a month to use on the next tool to come here claiming that his rig is more amazing than everyone else.

PS> Has anyone seen when he claims to have served? I remember seeing that he claimed to have been awarded a Purple heart, and then redacted when questioned. but I thought there was also a question on the dates of service being different than claimed. I may be able to check with some D.O.D. contacts.

I believe I saw 86-92 but I dont remember seeing him say he was a purple heart recipient but his daughter stated it. But I may have missed it. Let me look back and try and see if I can find that picture of his resume where I saw it

His daughter proclaimed it in the Facebook thread. He later stated "that's news to me" and that he knew nothing of any mention that he received a purple heart. I doubt that his daughter said it and he had nothing to do with it....but there's no way to say one way or another so we can't pin THIS lie on him.

Edit: looks like Eddie beat me to it

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well this is interesting. As I have mentioned before, when a person gets banned on a FB page, their posts become invisible to everyone except for the owner of the page. Anyway, I went back to look at the post that Ms. Jennifer Nicole Hutchinson made and see now that it had been "Edited" to now read the following....

Screen Shot 2014-06-30 at 7.05.23 AM.png

She must have edited it about the same time that dear ol' dad was deleting all his incriminating posts. While she may be a "good daughter", she's apparently isn't too bright.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Well this is interesting. As I have mentioned before, when a person gets banned on a FB page, their posts become invisible to everyone except for the owner of the page. Anyway, I went back to look at the post that Ms. Jennifer Nicole Hutchinson made and see now that it had been "Edited" to now read the following....

View attachment 89953

She must have edited it about the same time that dear ol' dad was deleting all his incriminating posts. While she may be a "good daughter", she's apparently isn't too bright.

That's amazing. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: It would appear that it is now appropratie to start saying, "It is impossible to make this stuff up"

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's amazing. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: It would appear that it is now appropratie to start saying, "It is impossible to make this stuff up"

Well, it is something I always say but only because, I really can't make this stuff up!

Growing up at the Basil house must have been a lot of fun and filled with all kinds of great bedtime stories. I mean, the way his daughter came off like that, she sure seemed to have really believed her dad really did "WIN" a purple heart. I can only imagine what amazing story he had to tell her to get her to edit her post. :crazyeyes:

BlackKnight

You forgot to mention that he also claims to have raised literally hundreds of thousands of dollars during that time. You would think there would be more evidence of this as well. But hey, like you, what would I know.

Actually, it was his daughter Jennifer Nicole Hutchinson that said, and I quote...

"you should know who you're calling a piece of shit before you open your dumb redneck mouth. Robert Basil is a vet with a god Damn purple heart. What have you and your useless jeep done for America."

Pressed on the issue, he originally ignored it. When told that Stolen Valor and Guardians of Valor would be looking into this, he finally came on to deny that he ever "WON" one.

Yeah, makes you wonder. Being that this scammer is so good at covering his tracks, he must have gotten busted big time.... or, maybe he was doing jail time :idontknow:

If we could just find a post/pic/anything where he claimed the medal, We own him. He goes to Fort Leavenworth, Do not pass Go, do not collect $200...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If we could just find a post/pic/anything where he claimed the medal, We own him. He goes to Fort Leavenworth, Do not pass Go, do not collect $200...

Over the last 2 days, Robert Basil has been doing a great job of scrubbing his record on the internet and I doubt much if anything incriminating can be found now. As you can see, he even got his daughter to clean up here comment on our FB page.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of Purple Hearts, there were a lot of military guys who were quick to make BIG THREATS against me for questioning Robert Basil. They said things like...

"The repercussions will be a PR shitstorm the likes of which you've not seen. My friends can be quite passionate at times."

Now that we all know that I was RIGHT and THEY WERE WRONG, I find it strange that they are nowhere to be found. :naw:

2013CGJKU

Speaking of Purple Hearts, there were a lot of military guys who were quick to make BIG THREATS against me for questioning Robert Basil. They said things like...

"The repercussions will be a PR shitstorm the likes of which you've not seen. My friends can be quite passionate at times."

Now that we all know that I was RIGHT and THEY WERE WRONG, I find it strange that they are nowhere to be found. :naw:

But you had/have plenty of Military guys on your side as well bro. There are A LOT of service members that drink the Kool-Aid to the point that they can't make rational decisions anymore. It's a fine line to walk if you want to be loyal to your service but still want to operate as a normal human being when you flip that switch off. A lot of people can't do that... it's just all meathead, no thought when they respond to adversity. I don't blame them, but now that the dust has settled, they can see the truth and don't want to have anything to do with admitting fault.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
But you had/have plenty of Military guys on your side as well bro. There are A LOT of service members that drink the Kool-Aid to the point that they can't make rational decisions anymore. It's a fine line to walk if you want to be loyal to your service but still want to operate as a normal human being when you flip that switch off. A lot of people can't do that... it's just all meathead, no thought when they respond to adversity. I don't blame them, but now that the dust has settled, they can see the truth and don't want to have anything to do with admitting fault.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

My apologies if what I said came off like a blanket statement. I have plenty of friends that have or are still serving in the military and know that most who serve are honorable people. Clearly, there are just a few bad apples in anything. I was just put off by the intense hate I got from these guys.

2013CGJKU

My apologies if what I said came off like a blanket statement. I have plenty of friends that have or are still serving in the military and know that most who serve are honorable people. Clearly, there are just a few bad apples in anything. I was just put off by the intense hate I got from these guys.

That's not how I meant that to come off, I was just wanting you to know that there are plenty of us that have your back. Just because the loud ones over there were running their mouths doesn't mean that there aren't a lot of us in your corner.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Top Bottom