Everyone knows Eddie is the biggest tool in the industry - MOTOBILT

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
A fan boy? Because I asked to see a picture of the failure? Jump much? Don't have a single thing motobilt on my jeep....but what I do know is they have never sold a single one of what supposedly failed and they don't supply the bolts. And not sure how to post a pic. Soon as I find out how...I'll be happy to post it up

They don't sell this?

https://www.motobilt.com/shop-by-ve...p-jk-front-bolt-on-d-ring-shackle-mounts.html

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Galahad

Nobody called you a liar. Damn the Kool aid is thick in here. I don't post in here because way a life is a joke. Everyone knows Eddie is the biggest tool in the industry. We do get good laughs out of it tho....so keep up the good work. 😂

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know about this becabecause a good friend of mine works there. I didn't come looking for anything other than proof....and there is none. The op is taking the high road and even is admitting it. If he would have provided proof...I'd of told my bud...sorry, they look like motobilt's to me.

LOL!! Okay, Mr. Porky Pig, you-be-becabe-you must know how gay this all sounds. I mean, to come on to the internet and defend your buddy's honor like this - he must give really good head or something. I'm just saying :crazyeyes:

I'd think as the one running these pages, you'd be the first to not let unsubstantiated claims dogging any company without proof.

First off, I don't have a clue as to who Motobilt is anymore than I know who you are. I do know longarmwj as he's an active member here and one that I've always found to be a stand up guy. You'll forgive me for trusting him over a guy who feels the need to defend his buddy's honor.

You actually may have just proved it, lol. You admitted that these sub-par parts exist. But they were never sold of course. There's no proof.....

Careful, you're making too much sense. Someone might get hurt. :crazyeyes:

WJCO

Meme King
So summary: An eyewitness sees one break in the field, posts about it months ago. The subject comes up again recently, a good friend of motobilt says this bad batch of parts do exist, but was never sold. Got it. Back to my koolaid.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Damn the Kool aid is thick in here.

:cheesy: What a surprise... :naw:

I don't post in here because way a life is a joke.

Funny, you're posting on here now :thinking:

Everyone knows Eddie is the biggest tool in the industry. We do get good laughs out of it tho....so keep up the good work. 😂

Well, you are right about one thing, everyone knows who I am. You, I don't have a clue as to who you or your beloved bend-over buddy's shop. :idontknow:

longarmwj

Nobody called you a liar. Damn the Kool aid is thick in here. I don't post in here because way a life is a joke. Everyone knows Eddie is the biggest tool in the industry. We do get good laughs out of it tho....so keep up the good work. [emoji23]

That's not the vibe I got I got off Tommy when he messaged me. It was obvious he was questioning me for that reason very unprofessional for a business in my opinion

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
You know winter is nearing its end when all the elite wheelers start coming out of hibernation and straight onto Wayalife for some intellectual, informative "discussions".

jesse3638

Hooked
That's not the vibe I got I got off Tommy when he messaged me. It was obvious he was questioning me for that reason very unprofessional for a business in my opinion

Thats what I gathered as well. A stand up company may have messaged an assumed customer to see this break and identify the part but only with the motivation to offer a refund or replacement not trying to discredit the person or failure. I know if I made parts and heard on the internet there was a reported failure I'd investigate it so I may advise all of my other customers who may be using that part.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Lol this turned into a train wreck and I can't help feeling partly responsible.

I got to say though the only thing fishy is saying we don't sell this part and it's not supplied with bolts. That kinda contradictory isn't it.

Top Bottom