Everyone knows Eddie is the biggest tool in the industry - MOTOBILT

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
To want to know who or what is bashing their company with out proof and then try to get to the. Bottom of it is unprofessional?

Right, because the honor of your blowjob buddy is at stake. Look, nobody other than your 2 other friends even knows who this company is. His and their reputation is safe. :yup:

I don't wheel. I just troll dumbass forums.

At least you're honest about it.

How's those nitto adventure videos going for ya? ����

As good or bad as you choose to believe.

longarmwj

To want to know who or what is bashing their company with out proof and then try to get to the. Bottom of it is unprofessional?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Had he said something along the lines of "hey man I saw what was said about the product, but we haven't sold any so I think the guy you talked to might have been mistaken" I wouldn't have an issue with him. The problem I have is the fact he clearly called me fishy and in a nutshell said I was a liar.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkris

Well I for one won't be buying any Motobilt bumpers just because they look fucking ugly and cheap. So I'm not interested in your company.

Galahad

So, you agree wayalife is a dumbass forum? Lol
Dude, I was asked to see if the op would provide photos. So, I popped on and got jumped on by you for asking. I never said one damn deragotory word till you showed what an asshat you really are. And if you're such a big famous guy...what are you doing arguing with me? You're the one that rushed to your butt buddy's aid.

hhunter050

That's not the vibe I got I got off Tommy when he messaged me. It was obvious he was questioning me for that reason very unprofessional for a business in my opinion

Yeah he messaged you because you are a lier. Doesn't matter if you supposedly got "misinformed" you came on here and misinformed. He wanted to know how tf it could've broken if they haven't sold any. It's "unprofessional" of you to come on a forum and start to talk about something you know absolutely nothing about.

Sent from my SM-G935T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Galahad

Tommy has been trying to join for long before this....and you won't approve him. Furthermore, funny as to they release a slim line bumper that you perceive to be like evos and low and behold...there's a post dogging them. We all know how you operate bud.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Well I for one won't be buying any Motobilt bumpers just because they look fucking ugly and cheap. So I'm not interested in your company.

Just because they are cheap and ugly looking? I thought it was because of their narcissistic customer base that seems to think knowing a worker or owner of a company means something.

News flash, you're nothing to them but cheap advertising.

WJCO

Meme King
Yeah he messaged you because you are a lier. Doesn't matter if you supposedly got "misinformed" you came on here and misinformed. He wanted to know how tf it could've broken if they haven't sold any. It's "unprofessional" of you to come on a forum and start to talk about something you know absolutely nothing about.

Get the fuck out of here. The original post that longarmwj made was awhile back. And he described the situation well. Now everyone is saying yes these things exist but we're never sold??? And two other random guys jump in today with the same bullshit. That in itself is way more suspicious to me. I call bullshit. The same bullshit you and Webbie were playing yesterday. You have no credibility here. Get lost.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

LOL!! What I agree to is that you're here posting away on what you consider to be a "dumbass forum". :crazyeyes:

Dude, I was asked to see if the op would provide photos.

Right, because your blowjob buddy's honor is at stake. There's no way you'd post on here otherwise because "way a life is a joke" and "everyone knows I'm the biggest tool in the industry."

So, I popped on and got jumped on by you for asking. I never said one damn deragotory word till you showed what an asshat you really are.

So, I called you out for what you really are, a troll but somehow, I'm the asshat. Got it.

And if you're such a big famous guy...what are you doing arguing with me?

Ummm, I realize you're a bit slow but try to follow me on this... I'll even try to speak real slow for yer kind....

YOU came to post on MY website.

I did NOT come looking to post on yours.

You're the one that rushed to your butt buddy's aid.

Actually, I just clicked on "What's New" and saw your retarded post and responded to it. It actually took me a bit to figure out why the hell you were even here. But hey, clearly you're a man of faith and believe what he want to believe. :crazyeyes:

hhunter050

Get the fuck out of here. The original post that longarmwj made was awhile back. And he described the situation well. Now everyone is saying yes these things exist but we're never sold??? And two other random guys jump in today with the same bullshit. That in itself is way more suspicious to me. I call bullshit. The same bullshit you and Webbie were playing yesterday. You have no credibility here. Get lost.
So they haven't been sold to a single person but you can just start bashing a company over what somebody "heard".

Galahad

This whole forum has no credibility to everyone outside you fan bois. Just because three of aren't lapping up with everything everyone says on a forum as 100 true is reason for the owner to come on and jump on us?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Right, and clearly you know everything about because someone told you that nothing bad was sold. Doesn't matter if you supposedly got "misinformed", you came on here to misinform us. You know, it's unprofessional to come on a forum and start talking about something you only know based on what you were told. Or, should I say, something you don't really know anything about.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Dude, I was asked to see if the op would provide photos. So, I popped on and got jumped on by you for asking. I never said one damn deragotory word till you showed what an asshat you really are. And if you're such a big famous guy...what are you doing arguing with me? You're the one that rushed to your butt buddy's aid.

Troll..

Galahad

Go read my first post dude. Yes, a friend of mine works there. He asked me to do him favor...which was just see if you could provide proof. I did. Got jumped on by you....and wouldn't you know...there is no proof.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Tommy has been trying to join for long before this....and you won't approve him.

Honest to god, I don't have a clue as to who the fuck "Tommy" is. But hey, I suppose if he "told you" that he's been trying to join for years, it must be true. You know, just like he seems to have told you that he's never sold a bad part.

Furthermore, funny as to they release a slim line bumper that you perceive to be like evos and low and behold...there's a post dogging them. We all know how you operate bud.

Again, I don't have a clue as to who your bend-over buddy's company is and if I really did post dog them, you certainly should be able to find and can post a link to where I did as much. But, I'm starting to see how you operate.

Top Bottom