Everyone knows Eddie is the biggest tool in the industry - MOTOBILT

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So they haven't been sold to a single person but you can just start bashing a company over what somebody "heard".

So you've been told that they haven't been sold to a single person but you can be butthurt over all this and all based on what you've "heard". :naw:

longarmwj

Yeah he messaged you because you are a lier. Doesn't matter if you supposedly got "misinformed" you came on here and misinformed. He wanted to know how tf it could've broken if they haven't sold any. It's "unprofessional" of you to come on a forum and start to talk about something you know absolutely nothing about.

Sent from my SM-G935T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Since you blocked me on Facebook, I'm confused by your logic. The guy told me they were motobilt. How is it my fault for posting about an experience that I had that I thought was a motobilt product?? I figured he would know what was on his jeep? How does it make me a liar because I was told wrong by somebody? I still don't get how it makes me a liar that I was told wrong and accepted it as truth? I didn't realize that motobilt hadn't sold any, I don't follow them so I figured the guy would know what's on his jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yeah he messaged you because you are a lier. Doesn't matter if you supposedly got "misinformed" you came on here and misinformed. He wanted to know how tf it could've broken if they haven't sold any. It's "unprofessional" of you to come on a forum and start to talk about something you know absolutely nothing about.

Ever think that he is just tying to call him a liar so that he doesn't look bad and people still think his stuff is the shit? Riddle me that batman.

I would take longarms opinion of what he saw happen anyday

WJCO

Meme King
So they haven't been sold to a single person but you can just start bashing a company over what somebody "heard".

I have not once bashed this company. Other than the d-ring that broke (which I forgot was even motobilt until it was brought up this week) I had never even heard of motobilt nor have an opinion either way. But it was obvious that porky here came to start shit from the beginning and now you and your motobilt buddies are talking shit about good members here. So yeah, I'm going to stand up against that. Again, get lost.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This whole forum has no credibility to everyone outside you fan bois.

It really is a mystery then as to why you even give a shit what is said on it.

Just because three of aren't lapping up with everything everyone says on a forum as 100 true is reason for the owner to come on and jump on us?

Slow down there boy, you aren't making any sense.

Go read my first post dude. Yes, a friend of mine works there. He asked me to do him favor...which was just see if you could provide proof.

Yeah, I bet he asked you for a favor after all the favors he must have given you :crazyeyes:

I did. Got jumped on by you....and wouldn't you know...there is no proof.

Right, because me calling you out for what you really are, a TROLL, is "jumping" you :rolleyes2:

Galahad

I have nothing motobilt. Only know a guy that works there. Never even had a single part of theirs in my hands. I damn sure didn't come on here to start all this. Reverse the roles... your buddy asked you to see if they have pictures. Would you do it? Ok then. Go see the response I got....from the owner. Now let's talk about about unprofessional.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have nothing motobilt. Only know a guy that works there. Never even had a single part of theirs in my hands. I damn sure didn't come on here to start all this. Reverse the roles... your buddy asked you to see if they have pictures. Would you do it? Ok then. Go see the response I got....from the owner.

I have never even heard of Motobilt till now. Only know that guys like you have come on here to try and defend them. You damn sure DID come on here to start all this because you think WAYALIFE "is a joke" and that everyone on here are "Kool-aid drinkers". Reverse the roles... your buddy "TELLS" you that they haven't sold anything that failed and that seems to be all the proof you need to believe it's true. There's a reason why we're having a hard time believing a troll like you.

Now let's talk about about unprofessional.

Nobody fuckin cares!

longarmwj

I don't post here because way a life is a joke

I still want to know your logic in going off on me Hunter.

- I was misinformed by somebody, I didn't know any better.

- I posted misinformation and I'll admit that. It wasn't intentional whatsoever, and I wasn't bashing a company just sharing something I saw happen.

- I'm informed it might not be factual, and after explaining what happened called fishy.

- I clearly post on here that I wouldn't not intentionally bash a company, and had I known the actual truth of the situation I would have known better

- I'm labeled a liar for being vastly misled.

So exactly how am I a lying horrible person given what I had to work with?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: you need to get your facts straight. That Jeepster was an eBay build and sold. Wasn't built for motobilt. Just so happens has had it at his shop now.

:cheesy: What? Was this tool referring to eBay 1? :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I still want to know your logic in going off on me Hunter.

- I was misinformed by somebody, I didn't know any better.

- I posted misinformation and I'll admit that. It wasn't intentional whatsoever, and I wasn't bashing a company just sharing something I saw happen.

- I'm informed it might not be factual, and after explaining what happened called fishy.

- I clearly post on here that I wouldn't not intentionally bash a company, and had I known the actual truth of the situation I would have known better

- I'm labeled a liar for being vastly misled.

So exactly how am I a lying horrible person given what I had to work with?

Were you really misinformed or are you just saying that you now have doubt?

longarmwj

I don't post here because way a life is a joke

Were you really misinformed or are you just saying that you now have doubt?
Truthfully, I don't know. I'm not too worried about it weather it was misinformation or not but it does seem fishy that a green jeep was mentioned right after he said nobody had any of that product. Could it have been misinformation, yes, and if it was I'll take ownership of it. But there's several things that don't make sense.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Truthfully, I don't know. I'm not too worried about it weather it was misinformation or not but it does seem fishy that a green jeep was mentioned right after he said nobody had any of that product.

I read that too and I agree. I'll be honest, I'd be a lot more skeptical if these douchebags hadn't come on here the way the have. That this company is so insecure about their product that they would send out their 3 fanboys to do their dirty work seems "unprofessional" to me.

Top Bottom