Editing my post to put a female emoji in its place doesn't leave much for speculation

Damn...thats a twist of events I for sure was not expecting.

The pitchfork comment is the comment that struck me. Like does he expect us to NOT start to question his morals and stand up for our respected members when things look sketchy?

I guess due to my inability to comprehend simple matters, I missed the rule that stated my opinion had to be solicited in order to post it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oh no trust me you're welcome to share your opinion regardless of what it may be, but your opinion just isn't welcomed. It's more a matter of that you shouldn't, not that you can't :thumb:

Hey guys, I'm going to screw you all over in deals when trying to sell my shit. However, when called out on it... I'm just going to say that you are all a bunch of WAYALIFE pitchforkers! :yup: - tgoss logic

Saharaunlmtd's opinion is kind of like Chlamydia. We don't necessarily care that you have it, but the last thing we want you to do is share it with any of us

Last edited:
And yet you wonder why you're not welcome here?

Not really, it certainly doesn't keep me up at night.

Plain and simple, you're a douche.

Fucking east coasters.

Dumbass

This being one of many reasons I choose not to spend my time here any longer. Plain and simple.

Which all could be avoided if you just sent the product you sold to him...

With no knowledge of literally anything pertaining to this.... how are you so quick to judge? I've sold many parts, most of which I offered ONLY to members of this forum with absolutely no issues, even helping those members install those parts in my garage with my tools on my free time. Please spare me the bullshit.

Hey guys, I'm going to screw you all over in deals when trying to sell my shit. However, when called out on it... I'm just going to say that you are all a bunch of WAYALIFE pitchforkers! :yup: - tgoss logic

Hey bro, let's start with you doing at bare minimum a basic search of my posted thread history for all the "shit" I sold here. Find out who it went to and ask them how I screwed them ALL over.

Get over yourself dude. If you're plan is to burn someone because that's what the cool kids do here then maybe chime in with something a little spicier than 2nd/3rd grade material AND that's actually factual based.... or better yet at the very least call me a douche :yawn37:

Now for those keeping score: I sent him a nice PM on through the forum yesterday with all of my contact info outside of wal. He emailed me last night. We got it all ironed out like adults, somehow, someway, even without name calling. Headed back to a thing called the Real Life. Have fun kiddos.

This being one of many reasons I choose not to spend my time here any longer. Plain and simple.

With no knowledge of literally anything pertaining to this.... how are you so quick to judge? I've sold many parts, most of which I offered ONLY to members of this forum with absolutely no issues, even helping those members install those parts in my garage with my tools on my free time. Please spare me the bullshit.

Hey bro, let's start with you doing at bare minimum a basic search of my posted thread history for all the "shit" I sold here. Find out who it went to and ask them how I screwed them ALL over.

Get over yourself dude. If you're plan is to burn someone because that's what the cool kids do here then maybe chime in with something a little spicier than 2nd/3rd grade material AND that's actually factual based.... or better yet at the very least call me a douche :yawn37:

Now for those keeping score: I sent him a nice PM on through the forum yesterday with all of my contact info outside of wal. He emailed me last night. We got it all ironed out like adults, somehow, someway, even without name calling. Headed back to a thing called the Real Life. Have fun kiddos.

I remember, not long ago, when all you got here were compliments. This other stuff started, after your recent behavior. Maybe you are a great guy, like your friends here say, but all I have to go on, is how you've acted here, and it paints a different portrait.

I'm glad you got everything sorted out, with the sale.

I'm far from a "cool kid". Wish I could be a cool kid... but that's a different story.

I honestly don't give two shits what you sold in the past. What I do know is how you've acted on here and the things you've said, have made you sound like a douche (there, you asked... so I called you a douche). Have fun in the real life! Wish I was apart of that but I'm not a cool kid :(

I remember, not long ago, when all you got here were compliments. This other stuff started, after your recent behavior. Maybe you are a great guy, like your friends here say, but all I have to go on, is how you've acted here, and it paints a different portrait.

Just to make sure I wasn't crazy, I took a look at this guys post history and saw NOTHING in the way of negative comments made toward him by ANYONE. It is funny how it was HE who chose to cast the first stone by falsely accusing me of editing his post and questioning my maturity because of it and yet somehow, we're the bad guys here. I suppose if I had met him once on a trail run, I might think he's a stand up guy but like you, I can only go off of the way he has since chosen to behave here and I can't say that leaves me with a very good opinion of him.

Just to make sure I wasn't crazy, I took a look at this guys post history and saw NOTHING in the way of negative comments made toward him by ANYONE. It is funny how it was HE who chose to cast the first stone by falsely accusing me of editing his post and questioning my maturity because of it and yet somehow, we're the bad guys here. I suppose if I had met him once on a trail run, I might think he's a stand up guy but like you, I can only go off of the way he has since chosen to behave here and I can't say that leaves me with a very good opinion of him.

I also saw nothing but positive posts around tgoss prior to this thread. Not sure what made him flip his lid.

Please spare us the bullshit and set the story straight. Did you send it? If not, are you going to? Or do you plan on just keeping the dudes money? Instead of all the fluff and I'm a victim of pre-judgment shit why don't you just do the stand up guy thing to do and complete the transaction.

Seems to me that when you hang around shit long enough, you start to stink like it.

Was Tgoss the "I've never been treated nice here" guy or was that a friend of Tgoss?

Seems to me ones panties got twisted a little while back and dominoed to others affiliated.

The way I see it, if it weren't for this forum and people pulling the alarm, one guy would have clearly been screwed out of his money. The only reason this got resolved is because members here called out another on a bad deal.

The way I see it, if it weren't for this forum and people pulling the alarm, one guy would have clearly been screwed out of his money. The only reason this got resolved is because members here called out another on a bad deal.

That was my thinking. I've been burnt on deals before (not from here) and it sucks. I'd never wish that on anybody so I'm glad the members here look out for one another.

Was Tgoss the "I've never been treated nice here" guy or was that a friend of Tgoss?

Seems to me ones panties got twisted a little while back and dominoed to others affiliated.

^^ this.

tgoss claims he wasn't out to scam anyone, but why would you wait 1+ months after getting the package back? Why all of a sudden, now that other people know and called him out on it, did he get it taken care of in less than 24 hours? Pretty shady if you ask me.

You're a douche. Seen this time and time again, someone spends 100k on their rig, becomes instafamous, head explodes and all of a sudden they are the coolest thing ever. Funny part is, they all end up like you with not knowing when to shut the fuck up and realize they are a douche. Just stop already.

You're a douche. Seen this time and time again, someone spends 100k on their rig, becomes instafamous, head explodes and all of a sudden they are the coolest thing ever. Funny part is, they all end up like you with not knowing when to shut the fuck up and realize they are a douche. Just stop already.

Never read a truer statement. Man the truth hurts doesn’t it

Top Bottom