Editing my post to put a female emoji in its place doesn't leave much for speculation

Then I misread that post, jkbrick.

Tgoss, I apologize for assuming that the rope deal was with you as I misread the post.

I chimed in that the same thing had happened to me but didn't want to flame the guy I'm dealing with hoping he makes it right, I apologize as well for making it look like tgoss screwed me too

Edit: not that I am standing up for tgoss
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It seems like, in my opinion, Tgoss apologized as soon as the cause of the Emoji issue was figured out. Why do I see slanderous typed out so many freaking time in this thread? He admitted he was wrong as soon as the mistake was identified.

It seems like, nobody asked for or cares about your opinion. Likewise, your inability to comprehend simple matters isn't required here. :yup:

Got a message from another member on instagram of all things about this issue last night... logged on today, sent him a PM since I take it that's his only way of communication with my email (which is my paypal, which was given to him and which he sent money too, which of all things I have no idea why you wouldn't reach out that way as well before gathering the WAL pitchforks) and cell phone number, but will babysit the inbox here until it gets resolved. :thumb:

And yet you wonder why you're not welcome here? Your little digs at Eddie and the forum are the reason why. Plain and simple, you're a douche.

It seems like, in my opinion, Tgoss apologized as soon as the cause of the Emoji issue was figured out. Why do I see slanderous typed out so many freaking time in this thread? He admitted he was wrong as soon as the mistake was identified.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around why you thought your input was necessary, here.

It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

What the fuck did I just read?

Got a message from another member on instagram of all things about this issue last night... logged on today, sent him a PM since I take it that's his only way of communication with my email (which is my paypal, which was given to him and which he sent money too, which of all things I have no idea why you wouldn't reach out that way as well before gathering the WAL pitchforks) and cell phone number, but will babysit the inbox here until it gets resolved. :thumb:

Which all could be avoided if you just sent the product you sold to him...

IMG_7418.JPG

That moment when doing the right thing feels like a pitchfork in the ass... 🤷🏻*♀️

download (1).jpg.......

Where's the like button??

I guess due to my inability to comprehend simple matters, I missed the rule that stated my opinion had to be solicited in order to post it.

No need to "guess" about your inability to comprehend simple matters, it is clear as day. As far as your opinion goes, never said anything about rules, just that it isn't "required here". Of course, that simple concept has eluded you as well.

Top Bottom