Editing my post to put a female emoji in its place doesn't leave much for speculation

No need to "guess" about your inability to comprehend simple matters, it is clear as day. As far as your opinion goes, never said anything about rules, just that it isn't "required here". Of course, that simple concept has eluded you as well.

Speaking of clear as day, you received a heartfelt apology in post 57, but in post 59 & 66, much like posts 18, 23, 27, 41, 42 43, & 46, you found it necessary to reiterate Tgoss’s transgressions against you.

Though your maturity was wrongly questioned regarding the emoji issue, your inability to be a bigger man, accept an apology, and move on makes it “clear as day” that there is merit to that claim.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speaking of clear as day, you received a heartfelt apology in post 57, but in post 59 & 66, much like posts 18, 23, 27, 41, 42 43, & 46, you found it necessary to reiterate Tgoss’s transgressions against you.

Though your maturity was wrongly questioned regarding the emoji issue, your inability to be a bigger man, accept an apology, and move on makes it “clear as day” that there is merit to that claim.

That is not a sincere apology, but rather another attempt by tgoss to explain how he is, the better man, which I don't think is true.

Please tell us more oh wise and noble savior :naw:

Please tell us more oh wise and noble savior :naw:

Lol
Gotta love a good forum messiah.

What gets me, is how the people that have issues with the forum, just can't seem to stay away. This guy, in the past, has said he was accused of being, "butt hurt," but wasn't. Obviously he is, and his butt has hurt for a long time. See below...

Ok, so far in this thread I've been told to "chill out" and "no need to get so butthurt" but I'm really having trouble seeing where any of my comments warranted those responses. I guess I'm missing something.

Last edited:

There is something to be said for standing up for something you believe. And for that I say to you, with all do respect...

IMG_3140.JPG

Speaking of clear as day, you received a heartfelt apology in post 57...

And it's clear as day you are free to believe whatever it is you want to believe. I suppose it's a shame the half ass apology wasn't intended for you.

...but in post 59 & 66, much like posts 18, 23, 27, 41, 42 43, & 46, you found it necessary to reiterate Tgoss’s transgressions against you.

Ummm, that's because I never felt like I got the "heartfelt" apology I was asking for. In hindsight, I see now that I shouldn't have given him so many chances.

Right, because it's clear as day that a bigger man would go on an internet forum to self-righteously preach at others about what they should accept and do. Thank you so much for being today's mature forum messiah. :rolleyes2:

Please Chris, go on about the half assed apology that tgoss gave and how he thinks he is a badass

Right, because it's clear as day that a bigger man would go on an internet forum to self-righteously preach at others about what they should accept and do. Thank you so much for being today's mature forum messiah. :rolleyes2:

That's all it takes to be a man?

Damn and here I was thinking running without a rear swaybar and coating my frame with oil was properly displaying my manhood :mad:

Here is clear as day, eat a dick and fuck off.

Clear enough?

Good grief!!!

Was Tgoss the "I've never been treated nice here" guy or was that a friend of Tgoss?

Seems to me ones panties got twisted a little while back and dominoed to others affiliated.

The way I see it, if it weren't for this forum and people pulling the alarm, one guy would have clearly been screwed out of his money. The only reason this got resolved is because members here called out another on a bad deal.

I missed something... who got screwed out of money. Sorry, I am not following.

I missed something... who got screwed out of money. Sorry, I am not following.

This soap opera took many turns. Summary: A dude paid for a steering box and didn't receive it. After contacting the seller with no response, he posted on here for an update. Another good member here contacted the seller outside the forum (because the seller supposedly didn't feel welcome here and didn't log in) and made contact. The seller said that the part was returned for some reason and he had had it for a month or so. Supposedly this has been reconciled now and both members are happier than leprechauns banging under a rainbow. I choose to drink beer. :beer:

This soap opera took many turns. Summary: A dude paid for a steering box and didn't receive it. After contacting the seller with no response, he posted on here for an update. Another good member here contacted the seller outside the forum (because the seller supposedly didn't feel welcome here and didn't log in) and made contact. The seller said that the part was returned for some reason and he had had it for a month or so. Supposedly this has been reconciled now and both members are happier than leprechauns banging under a rainbow. I choose to drink beer. [emoji481]
Beer me!

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Here is clear as day, eat a dick and fuck off.

Clear enough?

Are you making these comments as an outraged Forum Member based off the dissenting opinions I’ve expressed on how matters were handled, as notnalc68 cited, in Oct 2015 and now; or are you representing your position as a Forum Moderator and insist that I no longer participate?

Top Bottom