Editing my post to put a female emoji in its place doesn't leave much for speculation

tgoss

So that there is no "misunderstanding" here, the only one who apparently was made to feel anything was you, "for some time" now and this in regards to your feelings of not being "welcomed" here. To me personally, I have no idea what would have made you feel that way but I can see how those feeling would have caused you to react the way you did. I have no idea what impressions of insensitivity or apathy have to do with anything let alone the FALSE and SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION you made against me.

As you accuse me of being "buddies" or associating me with someone/thing against you and your brand? It wouldn't benefit me at all to explain how you make me feel around here Eddie. I tried above to simply apologize. Explaining how your tone comes across in addition to your ego would be as effective if I were to speak mallard duck to a park bench.

Yes, this is the internet and unfortunately, because of it and how you weren't feeling welcomed here for some time, you allowed yourself to misunderstand what you were seeing.

Unfortunately, as are you.

And even now, you still can't get yourself to be SPECIFIC about what you did wrong. So that there's no misunderstanding here, I'll spell it out for you again - YOU FALSELY made a SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION that I had edited your post. I don't think I'm being unreasonable in my request for you to CLEARLY state as much. For anyone who knows me, they know that this will all be water under the bridge if you can just humble yourself and say as much.

I'm fairly certain I just did. However I'm sure you'll be kind enough to correct me... again.

This being said, you're kidding yourself if you really believe I had put ANY thought into you being affiliated with haters of mine prior to it being brought up again in this thread. If there is any bias I might have toward you now, it's based entirely on the SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION you willfully made against me.

Fair enough.

In spite of what you've chosen to believe, I've never had a problem with you and I don't think you could find a single disparaging comment I've made against you in the past. If you really "love this place", it sure would be nice if you could choose sides and turn your back on people you know full well have a hatred against the creator of it or better yet, take the time to stand up for him the way your friends stood up for you here. Of course, that would just cause drama and you're not about that.

I did. Never knew about his bullshit with you prior to that anyway... Don't exactly know how I could involve myself.

:cheesy: Hence, the long winded post thanking your friends and explaining why you behaved the way you did instead of just saying "I'm truly sorry for allowing my feelings to confuse what I had seen and wrongly accusing you of being responsible for it."

I said 2 full sentences on that. The other 99% was a genuine public explanation and simply to apologize. Again. For what I think is now the 5th time.

How about you try it again and without all the fluff this time. Hell, use what I said verbatim if you want but mean it and this will all be yesterday's news to me. That would leave a better impression. The ball is in your court.

At this point apologizing to you multiple times over when usually once in any normal man to man encounter for something as insignificant as this kind of misunderstanding, hell twice because I accidentally quoted another member would likely be enough. I don't know any other language than English in which I could say those words. From what I gather in any which way those words are constructed other than exactly word for word (as you just stated) will be good enough for you to accept.

JAGS

Hooked
As you accuse me of being "buddies" or associating me with someone/thing against you and your brand? It wouldn't benefit me at all to explain how you make me feel around here Eddie. I tried above to simply apologize. Explaining how your tone comes across in addition to your ego would be as effective if I were to speak mallard duck to a park bench.

I'm fairly certain I just did. However I'm sure you'll be kind enough to correct me... again.

Fair enough.

I did. Never knew about his bullshit with you prior to that anyway... Don't exactly know how I could involve myself.

I said 2 full sentences on that. The other 99% was a genuine public explanation and simply to apologize. Again. For what I think is now the 5th time.

At this point apologizing to you multiple times over when usually once in any normal man to man encounter for something as insignificant as this kind of misunderstanding, hell twice because I accidentally quoted another member would likely be enough. I don't know any other language than English in which I could say those words. From what I gather in any which way those words are constructed other than exactly word for word (as you just stated) will be good enough for you to accept.

Bruh, pretty simple stuff.

If that's how you want to see it that's fine everyone is entitled to their opinion. It is the internet after all.

Man to man, I said my sincere apologies, accidentally quoting someone that I haven't even responded to in this entire thread. That was my mistake, after all Internet or not, I am human.

Find value in whatever you like. I also find value in the way you have treated me in various threads and especially for never meeting me in person it's hard to gauge your tone or intentions but I always looked passed it.

As you've said this is your home. I haven't felt welcomed in it for some time so I'll see my way out. From that I do leave you with a sincere public apology.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You walked yourself out of an apology right here ^ in case you missed it. All eddie is saying is you have/had a chance to walk back into an apology "man to man" as you said.

But instead you've chosen to countlessly sidestep the issue to defend yourself. Look how many posts you have in this thread now.

All those great people you've met and become friends with is because of Eddie. I've seen so many times over the years now how that point is always lost. It is "his home" as you said so yourself. The man has given you free beer and pizza on a comfy couch for how long now, and you still dodging the point. Whatever, good luck to ya.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Like I was saying, so much for "not wanting to reopen all this and hash it out anymore". :crazyeyes:

As you accuse me of being "buddies" or associating me with someone/thing against you and your brand? It wouldn't benefit me at all to explain how you make me feel around here Eddie.

Funny, I don't ever recall "accusing" you of anything. I acknowledge that I did get to thinking there might be something up but ONLY until after this thread got started. I do recall once mentioning that MAYBE you had invited jkwranglers to a run you went on but that's a far cry from being an "accusation". The way I remember things, you came on to say that you did not and I never gave it another thought. Again, at least not until now. I wouldn't benefit me to explain how it makes absolutely ZERO sense how what I said would make you feel.

I tried above to simply apologize.

You mean right after you thanked your friends for courageously sticking up for you, puffing yourself up and how you love to help others (because it's important to make sure everyone knows) and then explaining why you did what you did and how it's somehow my fault that I took it the wrong way as it was not your intention. Yeah, seemed like a simple apology to me. :rolleyes2:

Explaining how your tone comes across in addition to your ego would be as effective if I were to speak mallard duck to a park bench.

That's odd, I thought things like "tone" didn't come across on internet and that's why you said "a lot can be led to misunderstand". As far as egos goes, all I can say is that you're the one who feels the need to publicly puff himself up just to make sure others know what a good guy you are. Just sayin.

I have no clue what you're referring to. Being that this is my home on the internet, I always feel quite comfortable here and there was no misunderstanding in your SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION against me. You flat out ASSUMED I did something I DID NOT and all because of your precious little feelings getting in the way. :naw:

Oh, I'm fairly certain that you just can't get yourself to be SPECIFIC about what you did wrong and specifically because you don't think you really did anything wrong... again. :crazyeyes:

Fair enough.

Wow, it is possible for us to agree on something :shock:

Right, when you "never discussed this place, just shot the shit on the trail when we were stopped." And yet, you somehow were left with the feeling of not being welcomed here. Odd.

And like I said for like the 5th time now, how about you try it one more time only this time, without all your extra BS or making it somehow my fault that ANY of this is going on.

So give it a try already!

"I'm truly sorry for allowing my feelings to confuse what I had seen and wrongly accusing you of being responsible for it."

But mean it. You're kidding yourself if you really think I always go out of my way to give others so many chances. Your friends are good people and I respect the fact that they stuck up for you. Because of them, I'm trying extra hard but my patience is wearing thin.

Hey, for those of you who are buddies with tgoss and say he's a stand up guy, would it be possible for you to please let him know that there are good people who've paid him for stuff that they never got? The least he could do is reply to their emails.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...il-Lamps-SD-CA?p=952516&viewfull=1#post952516
Wow that is messed up I'm sorry Eddie some people in this world are just low life's.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

tgoss

Got a message from another member on instagram of all things about this issue last night... logged on today, sent him a PM since I take it that's his only way of communication with my email (which is my paypal, which was given to him and which he sent money too, which of all things I have no idea why you wouldn't reach out that way as well before gathering the WAL pitchforks) and cell phone number, but will babysit the inbox here until it gets resolved. :thumb:

WJCO

Meme King
Got a message from another member on instagram of all things about this issue last night... logged on today, sent him a PM since I take it that's his only way of communication with my email (which is my paypal, which was given to him and which he sent money too, which of all things I have no idea why you wouldn't reach out that way as well before gathering the WAL pitchforks) and cell phone number, but will babysit the inbox here until it gets resolved. :thumb:

WAL pitchforks? Heaven forbid the members here stick up for one another if someone is potentially getting screwed. I don't know the exact details of your deal but according to the other thread, there are two members waiting on parts, and one of them said he contacted you more than once, the other said he found out his part was sold to someone else while he was still waiting on it.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
It seems like, in my opinion, Tgoss apologized as soon as the cause of the Emoji issue was figured out. Why do I see slanderous typed out so many freaking time in this thread? He admitted he was wrong as soon as the mistake was identified.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom