Detailing your jeep

It started out by my complete disgust with companies using the covid as a marketing ploy with the guise of “helping you”.

So I asked if they can be more competitive on pricing cause 16 ounces of hand sanitizer for 10 bucks plus shipping is silly.
They responded with an ultra long winded response that started out with good luck finding hand sanitizer right now.

I went on to respond how they should just stick with car car products and ease up on “we are helping during this pandemic” emails.

Now I can’t even search “chemical guys”. lol
Completely blocked

Clutch

Caught the Bug
It started out by my complete disgust with companies using the covid as a marketing ploy with the guise of “helping you”.

So I asked if they can be more competitive on pricing cause 16 ounces of hand sanitizer for 10 bucks plus shipping is silly.
They responded with an ultra long winded response that started out with good luck finding hand sanitizer right now.

I went on to respond how they should just stick with car car products and ease up on “we are helping during this pandemic” emails.

Completely blocked

Using Covid as a marketing tool is so effin irritating. Ashley Home Furniture, US Bank, Verizon, and on and on.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Spazbyt

Hooked

Completely blocked

"We are all in this together" Unless you want hand sanitizer at a reasonable price then you can go fuck yourself.

jesse3638

Hooked
Using Covid as a marketing tool is so effin irritating. Ashley Home Furniture, US Bank, Verizon, and on and on.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the weather tech commercial on TV. Talking about how their mats can be disinfected unlike carpet. Mask sales too. If you want to help out just make them and give them away not charge people for them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Finally got around to cleaning my pads post boat detail. Pads where a little clogged up from all the oxidation. Used 5 pads total and brushed them clean as I went.
Adjustments.jpg
Highly recommend this for cleaning your pads

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug

Just saw an add for Synergy facemasks. The mask plus one replacement filter is $30 plus $10 shipping for a total of $40. I guess Synergy is a little different, at least they're not suggesting they're trying to help.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Murphyfish

Caught the Bug
Which clay bar are you guys using from Chemical Guys? They have 3 different ones. My Jeep is a black 2013 that has never been clayed, not sure if I should use the black/heavy or something else.

I use the macguires clay bar when I can find it in a pack where the the clay bars haven’t been stolen.
I finally got a chance to use the barebones undercoating from chemical guys... very happy with it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sessoms14X

My hood and fenders have felt like sandpaper ever since I brought my JT home. Every other panel is smooth, so I took a clay bar to to the hood and front fenders. This is what came off of them. Smooth as glass now. 20200524_105052.jpg 20200524_105911.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Top Bottom