Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

anviljk

Hey guys, thinking I might do a run on Sunday Sep 24. Anyone interested? I'm currently in Spain so I won't be able respond until next weekend likely, but let me know if there's any interest. Alternatively, we could do a beers meetup.
Hopefully the back will be feeling better and T-case should be fixed by then. So we should be up for a run.

Sent from my SM-N920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Sorry I've been catching up this week - wondering if we'll be dealing with snow. I'll work out the details here later this morning

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kind of what I was thinking. Not sure I want to above treeline on steep hills with the kids. Suppose to rain and snow up there Saturday and Sunday the whole time.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Kind of what I was thinking. Not sure I want to above treeline on steep hills with the kids. Suppose to rain and snow up there Saturday and Sunday the whole time.

Im open to alternatives so feel free to throw something out. I dont mind the rain too much - but just want to get out. My last chance for many weeks. Travel to the middle east next week.

WJCO

Meme King
Im open to alternatives so feel free to throw something out. I dont mind the rain too much - but just want to get out. My last chance for many weeks. Travel to the middle east next week.

I don't know the area by you guys all that well. There's an easy long one up here called Switzerland trail but you guys have driven north a lot this year for trails. If we were to do it, you can start around Nederland and end in ward, then drive back to Denver along 119 through black hawk which is a beautiful drive this time of year. Maybe Slimebones knows of one closer to you guys too.

Slimebones

When I ran Twin Cone last year, there was a section tunneling through some aspens that I imagined would be pretty fantastic when the fall colors changed. I believe that trail is partially closed now though and don't know about that particular section. Another trail down that way is China Wall, but don't know if trees are aspen or pine, so don't know about colors. With rain or snow, the colors will not be very bright anyway.

Top Bottom