Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

WJCO

Meme King
This was definitely one of the most scenic runs I've been on. Even though we didn't do the whole trail, to be up in those conditions in the comfort of a vehicle was really cool.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
One of those pics look like a tunnel of fall color. :beer:

This was definitely one of the most scenic runs I've been on. Even though we didn't do the whole trail, to be up in those conditions in the comfort of a vehicle was really cool.

Kenthejeepguy

Thinking of a week of wheeling in CO next summer. Moderate trails. Is there a list of “best” or “favorite” trips in a guide book or on-line? I was hoping to drive the Moffett Pass again but I guess it’s closed to vehicles now. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Thinking of a week of wheeling in CO next summer. Moderate trails. Is there a list of “best” or “favorite” trips in a guide book or on-line? I was hoping to drive the Moffett Pass again but I guess it’s closed to vehicles now. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
The most well known trails are near Ouray. There are hundreds all over the state though.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Hey everyone, sorry I've been MIA - my life has been consumed by my home remodel and work. I'm either traveling for work, or working on my house. Currently living in a hotel full time for the last many weeks and many more weeks to come due to project timeline, contractor, and permitting issues, but good progress is being made and hoping to be done by Christmas still. If you see me driving around town (which happens way more these days picking up supplies) be sure to give me a wave, but I'll see you all for beers and wheeling in no particular order next year!

For those who have my number, feel free to text me if you need anything WAL or jeep related!

Jack

Brute

Hooked
Hey everyone, sorry I've been MIA - my life has been consumed by my home remodel and work. I'm either traveling for work, or working on my house. Currently living in a hotel full time for the last many weeks and many more weeks to come due to project timeline, contractor, and permitting issues, but good progress is being made and hoping to be done by Christmas still. If you see me driving around town (which happens way more these days picking up supplies) be sure to give me a wave, but I'll see you all for beers and wheeling in no particular order next year!

For those who have my number, feel free to text me if you need anything WAL or jeep related!

Jack

Howzit bruddah...I've been through a few remodels...it's as much fun as pushing a nail through your hand...but when it's all done, you'll be a happy man

WJCO

Meme King

Jack

Obviously it could change at any time, but as of now, most trails are still open. Just not much snow on the ground.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Howzit bruddah...I've been through a few remodels...it's as much fun as pushing a nail through your hand...but when it's all done, you'll be a happy man

This isn't my first, but its my biggest...and its been very time consuming but yes, I keep reminding myself it'll be worth it in the end!

WJCO

Meme King
Anyone up for doing a trail or two tomorrow or Saturday? I know there's not a lot open, but I'm itching to get out. There's not a ton of snowpack at lower elevations.

WJCO

Meme King
Hey Colorado wayalifers!! Anyone up for a get together or trail or anything anytime soon?

Most of the trails around here are still closed. Although we've had a mild Winter, the Forest service still won't risk opening them and I don't blame them. One spring snow can bring 3+ feet.

anviljk

I think it is time for some beer. H8ROADS needs to find a place. Hopefully close to my place so I can come hang for a minute or two. No beer for me due to medical issue's.

Sent from my SM-N920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom