Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug

Bierpower

Hooked
When we run Red Cone on the 11th, I suggest we throw in Radical Hill after it. Thoughts?
I will likely have passengers and I know it's not as much fun when your just bouncing around the back seat so I'll have to play it by ear. Worst case we stop down at the split and sort out who wants to go which way.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

I will likely have passengers and I know it's not as much fun when your just bouncing around the back seat so I'll have to play it by ear. Worst case we stop down at the split and sort out who wants to go which way.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Understood. Just keep in mind, this is a trail you won't soon forget, mainly because of the narrow squeeze it is known for(Radical Hill). Not that challenging, just breathtaking, as are so many shelf roads in Colorado.

Slimebones

So meet at The Fort by 8 and be at the trail head around 9?

Take Highway C-470 to Highway 285 south, the Fairplay exit. At that point you will be in the mountains. Travel 1 1/2 miles up Hwy 285 to your first exit that reads Hwy 8 Morrison Evergreen exit. We are located approx. 300 yards on the right hand side.

Included above directions to The Fort Restaurant for anyone who is curious. See you at 8:00 on Sat.!
channel 14

Last edited:

Slimebones

I read that spring creek is dry as a bone.
Just sayin.
Just sayin[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I'd be up for doing another trail also, but I know Josh is set on running Red Cone since he has never been there and wants to show his brother a good time because of that. Kind of a shame that Radical Hill is not open, but another time for that too. Also keep in mind Wheeler Lake just opened too. A lot of different options opening up.

Top Bottom