Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

Bierpower

Hooked
I'd be up for doing another trail also, but I know Josh is set on running Red Cone since he has never been there and wants to show his brother a good time because of that. Kind of a shame that Radical Hill is not open, but another time for that too. Also keep in mind Wheeler Lake just opened too. A lot of different options opening up.
I've been up red cone in the green jeep it was just the most scenic trail I could think of. Wheeler lake was a little rough on the stock jeep.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

We can hit that on the way home from Red Cone

Nice! Yea I’ve never been to Red Cone either. Sounds awesome. And yea I misunderstood that picture. I thought that was Red Cone itself, but I gather that is just radical hill. In which case, hell yes to Red Cone[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Slimebones

OK, the few committed as of now: Slimebones, bigcale,Cousin Clyde, Bierpower, and the recently absent Boardsurfer who warns that any stragglers will be left behind and will have to "catch up". :bleh: 8:00 am. sharp.

OK, the few committed as of now: Slimebones, bigcale,Cousin Clyde, Bierpower, and the recently absent Boardsurfer who warns that any stragglers will be left behind and will have to "catch up". :bleh: 8:00 am. sharp.

Sounds like a plan[emoji106]

Slimebones

I guess I should have bought a YJ or maybe a WJ. I guess I'll be driving dirt roads during the week. Only good thing about that is no traffic. Ok definitely not a WJ. If I get 3 weeks notice I can get it off.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app
We shouldn't have traffic this way either. Early enough to beat the crowd on Red Cone, and late enough to miss the crowd on Spring Creek.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

Full day today. Red Cone is is still majestic and Spring Creek has turned into a real legit trail. Will get some pics up tomorrow, just too tired from this epic day. Anyone coming thru this area needs to put these on your bucket list.

Solid day indeed. Got back on the highway and my steering wheel was clocked about 40 degrees. Stock drag link is quite bent. Anybody have a Synergy drag link flip kit take-off that they want to get rid off for free[emoji38]

Adjustments.jpg Adjustments.jpg Adjustments.jpg

Top Bottom