Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
That thing is awesome. Skip the percolator and get an Aeropress. You will never use any other method to brew after that. I now have 2...haha.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have an Aeropress that I use when we camp and it does make, by far the best tasting coffee. I am still thinking of getting a percolator more for the amount of coffee you can brew at once. It’d be a better way of brewing on the weekend than the standard coffee pot.

Ddays

Hooked
I have an Aeropress that I use when we camp and it does make, by far the best tasting coffee. I am still thinking of getting a percolator more for the amount of coffee you can brew at once. It’d be a better way of brewing on the weekend than the standard coffee pot.

I told a coffee roaster guy at a shop I was in last year that I used a percolator. He looked at me like I just told him his mom was actually his dad.:crazyeyes: He gave me a dissertation on how that method scalds the beans and a bunch of other stuff that I've honestly forgotten now. Made sense at the time. I swear by my Breville Grinder/drip machine. It makes a 12 cup pot. :thumb:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I told a coffee roaster guy at a shop I was in last year that I used a percolator. He looked at me like I just told him his mom was actually his dad.:crazyeyes: He gave me a dissertation on how that method scalds the beans and a bunch of other stuff that I've honestly forgotten now. Made sense at the time. I swear by my Breville Grinder/drip machine. It makes a 12 cup pot. :thumb:

I use a percolator. It’s because I’m a real man.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Percolators are fine if you don't mind your coffee tasting like ass from being burned by the constantly boiling water. 😂 A real man makes good coffee, but will drink whatever is available.

If we want more than one or two cups we set the Aeropress aside and use a french press.

Ddays

Hooked
This thread has turned into a bunch of hipsters.

LOL, I'm too goddam old to be a hipster

Yeah, DDays looks like a hipster, lol.

View attachment 278251

Hahaha, hey hipsters wish they were this badass. :cheesy:

Is he still rockin his man bun?

I think he’s like me, and has trouble keeping what he has, much less growing any extra.

Bingo! Mine's in th ewrong place it'd be more like a man-tail :crazyeyes:

BobNH

You're only truly old when you start incorporating your ear hair into your comb over.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom