Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

jesse3638

Hooked
Jerry hooked me up with BRCC and I've been digging it ever since!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I started with a 30 day delivery of the 2 bag best of BRCC went to the 3 bag now I'm going to go to the 4 bag..haha. I've started drinking a lot of coffee. I feel its probably better and cheaper than the Monsters I was drinking. I was drinking probably 1 to 2 energy drink a day. Now I drink 16-32oz of coffee a day. I've also gotten several of my coworkers hooked on it. They all made fun of me for my coffee choice until they tried it.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I started with a 30 day delivery of the 2 bag best of BRCC went to the 3 bag now I'm going to go to the 4 bag..haha. I've started drinking a lot of coffee. I feel its probably better and cheaper than the Monsters I was drinking. I was drinking probably 1 to 2 energy drink a day. Now I drink 16-32oz of coffee a day. I've also gotten several of my coworkers hooked on it. They all made fun of me for my coffee choice until they tried it.

And real men drink coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
I guess I'm growing up..haha. I used to foof my coffee up with flavored creamers but not anymore. I do put a little half n half sometimes but when I leave for work I fill my BRCC tumbler with black coffee of which roast I happen to have on for the day. I've also only used the Aeropress and not the Keurig (except for the hot water) for the last 10 months. Fresh ground and that thing are amazing. So much so I put together a kit for the road. It's a .50 cal ammo can and it holds the following: Aeropress w/scoop, filters, and stir paddle, jet boil with French press, Java press hand grinder, and an 18oz hydro flask to hold my beans air tight and temperature controlled. I know it may be going too far but after drinking fresh ground aeropressed coffee it's hard to go without. And they say people who vape are bad..haha.

IMAG2426.jpg

1506385057872.jpg

1506385078356.jpg

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I guess I'm growing up..haha. I used to foof my coffee up with flavored creamers but not anymore. I do put a little half n half sometimes but when I leave for work I fill my BRCC tumbler with black coffee of which roast I happen to have on for the day. I've also only used the Aeropress and not the Keurig (except for the hot water) for the last 10 months. Fresh ground and that thing are amazing. So much so I put together a kit for the road. It's a .50 cal ammo can and it holds the following: Aeropress w/scoop, filters, and stir paddle, jet boil with French press, Java press hand grinder, and an 18oz hydro flask to hold my beans air tight and temperature controlled. I know it may be going too far but after drinking fresh ground aeropressed coffee it's hard to go without. And they say people who vape are bad..haha.

View attachment 277488

View attachment 277485

View attachment 277486

Nice set up

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked

View attachment 277488

View attachment 277485

View attachment 277486

[QUOTE:]

Man, that's an awesome setup! I never thought of that. Hate being on the road & having to settle for hotel coffee :icon_crazy:

catahoula

Caught the Bug

View attachment 277488

View attachment 277485

View attachment 277486

Love the set up!

TheGrendel

I just found this thread or I would have alerted you guys earlier. But, check your local Starbucks for East Timor Tatamailau. It is quite literally one of the best beans I have ever had. Just incredible. But, be quick it is running out at most locations. :rock:

I just found this thread or I would have alerted you guys earlier. But, check your local Starbucks for East Timor Tatamailau. It is quite literally one of the best beans I have ever had. Just incredible. But, be quick it is running out at most locations. :rock:

You are not kidding.
One of the Starbucks that's on my daily rotation suggested a Clover of this. Holy shit. I haven't been floored by a cup of coffee like that in a long time. Especially from a Starbucks.
Great stuff!

jesse3638

Hooked
Man, that's an awesome setup! I never thought of that. Hate being on the road & having to settle for hotel coffee :icon_crazy:

Yeah I've taken my electric grinder and and all the stuff with me to hotels before. I'm sure my neighbors loved the sound of that at 6am..haha

Love the set up!

Thanks. I just put it together so I'll see how it all works but I think it should be fine. Lot less cumbersome that a target bag with an electric grinder, measuring cup, thermometer, and all the aeropress stuff..haha. I'm hoping the hydroflask works OK for keeping the beans fresh. My concern was temperature with them sitting in the compartment on an engine in the desert heat. I got this one for free as my coworker decided to use it for a chew spotter. He threw it away but I figured its stainless steel so it'll be fine cleaned in the dishwasher. Scrubbed it good and no smell of Copenhagen at all...haha.

TheGrendel

You are not kidding.
One of the Starbucks that's on my daily rotation suggested a Clover of this. Holy shit. I haven't been floored by a cup of coffee like that in a long time. Especially from a Starbucks.
Great stuff!

this. starbucks for me is a matter of convenience. they make quality coffee conveniently. rarely does it blow me away. but, it is even less likely to completely disappoint. (note: i don't drink frappes, iced machiatos, basically any of their high sugary nonsense).

but, these beans blew me away.

this. starbucks for me is a matter of convenience. they make quality coffee conveniently. rarely does it blow me away. but, it is even less likely to completely disappoint. (note: i don't drink frappes, iced machiatos, basically any of their high sugary nonsense).

but, these beans blew me away.

Tottaly.

That's me. Everyday it's just an easy stop for a small dark roast. No nonsense. Just a plain cup. I did try a clover of the Ethiopian today. Really good also. So I bought a bag of beans of each.

IMG_7015.JPG .
IMG_7016.JPG .

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I finally got myself a grinder so I can enjoy this dogfish brew that’s been sitting in my cabinet
IMG_8202.jpg
IMG_8201.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
My coworkers got this awesome Yeti for me as a going away gift.

IMG_0605.jpg

The word Silent turns into Killer when you flip it over.

IMG_0607.jpg

And the other side.

IMG_0606.jpg

I need to pick up a percolator and an electric grinder.

Top Bottom