Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

SDG

Caught the Bug
So after a tasting this am, I think I prefer the 1/2 cup of beans to 4c of water as opposed to the 2/3. Pretty much identical flavor... but that bean savings... that's like a free jar ever so often!

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

duktrx

My cold brew formula is 1 cup coarse grind to 8 cups water, refrigerate for 7 days and pour through stainless filter. Rocket fuel 😁.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I like multiple posts mentioning nut milk bags. lol

Seriously though. Thanks for all the tips with the cold brew. I’ll give another go at it.

Mtb275

Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

I like multiple posts mentioning nut milk bags. lol

Seriously though. Thanks for all the tips with the cold brew. I’ll give another go at it.

You have no idea how many giggles the nut milk bag gets at our house. I have a 9 and 12 year old boys and my sense of humor isn’t much older[emoji16]. The ‘Milk’ has been dropped from the name and it is the Nut Bag. And I have to squeeze the Nut Bag when I make Almond Milk. I’m laughing as I’m typing.....you gotta stay young[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

SDG

Caught the Bug
You have no idea how many giggles the nut milk bag gets at our house. I have a 9 and 12 year old boys and my sense of humor isn’t much older[emoji16]. The ‘Milk’ has been dropped from the name and it is the Nut Bag. And I have to squeeze the Nut Bag when I make Almond Milk. I’m laughing as I’m typing.....you gotta stay young[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
Why not just call it a nut sack? Squeeze the sack and get the nut juice!

HoosierWolf

Thought I’d share with the rest of you addicts. BRCC is running their Veterans Day sale.

Just picked up some BRCC Gunship. Haven't tried it yet. It'll probably have to wait until we get back from vacation. Since I'm going out of country I don't think I can bring it.

If I get impatient I might open it and put some in the coffee press.

jesse3638

Hooked
Just picked up some BRCC Gunship. Haven't tried it yet. It'll probably have to wait until we get back from vacation. Since I'm going out of country I don't think I can bring it.

If I get impatient I might open it and put some in the coffee press.
It's not the coffee that'll hold you up it's the grinder and the unwillingness of the TSA to just open the bag and see what it is..haha.

Just do it don't wait..;)

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Got my monthly shipment in today. To my surprise I got the holiday roast! I was going to order it but it was sold out by the time I checked. Can't wait to try it. Silencer smooth is in my coffee can ready to go.

1512708345941.jpg

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Got my monthly shipment in today. To my surprise I got the holiday roast! I was going to order it but it was sold out by the time I checked. Can't wait to try it. Silencer smooth is in my coffee can ready to go.

View attachment 285239

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Any savings with the coffee club? All I gathered is you get discounts for other companies but not coffee. It didn’t seem like it was a good enough deal when I checked it out. Am I missing something? I do go through about a bag a week so I see the convenience in it.

Ddays

Hooked

I just ordered a bag of holiday blend after I saw your post. I thought I missed out but they must have roasted another batch :thumb:

Any savings with the coffee club? All I gathered is you get discounts for other companies but not coffee. It didn’t seem like it was a good enough deal when I checked it out. Am I missing something? I do go through about a bag a week so I see the convenience in it.

Free shipping is the biggest bonus. Plus you can tweak your subscription delivery shipment dates if you run short or have extra (said no one ever)

jesse3638

Hooked

Like D-days said free shipping is the big one but also you save a couple bucks a bag depending on what is shipped. I get 4 bags for $45 so that $11.25 a bag vs. $13-16 a bag. My wife and I drink that easily in a month. I may switch it to a 3 bag every 2 weeks, but for now if i run short there is a local gun store to me which sells it or I have a local roaster who I go to..;)

Edit: My subscription is the Best of BRCC so I get something different every month which I feel is cool too.

Last edited:
Ok cool. I’ll look into it again. Beyond black and murdered out are my favorite. If I can pick and choose I might sign up. There are a couple that are terrible like Silencers Smooth. So a random thing sounds cool but I’d be pissed if I get Silencers Smooth again or a decaf.

jesse3638

Hooked
Ok cool. I’ll look into it again. Beyond black and murdered out are my favorite. If I can pick and choose I might sign up. There are a couple that are terrible like Silencers Smooth. So a random thing sounds cool but I’d be pissed if I get Silencers Smooth again or a decaf.

I keep getting silencers smooth and at first I didn't like it nearly as much as the two you listed above. I brew it with a bit more coffee and let it sit until room temp. Totally different taste and really good that way. I'm actually finishing up a cup as I type this..haha. I just received Snipers Hide which is their light roast. I may keep that for the occasional coffee drinkers who come over as I'm sure it won't have the strong flavor I prefer. Who knows I could be wrong though. You can choose to get BB and MO by themselves too.

Top Bottom