Bullwinkle Gladiator Build

Nice! Considered those a while back, dig the old school look. Nice to see your Jeep getting some love again 👍

I'll also just found your Instagram through Mel's page and gave you a follow 😎 Lol

Last edited:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Thanks definitely liking the old school look too! I tested them out last night and have to say they are amazingly bright! Worth every penny! 👍😎

I like round but doesn't the mounting position block your view?

I have square pods on the A-Pillar currently and the short answer to your question is no. I wouldn't even consider a 6" light big, round or square or triangle or whatever, and most brackets are designed to position them as centered as possible along the A-pillar for maximum visibility. You can see them, but they really don't impede on any visibility you actually need. What do you need to see out of the very bottom corners of the windshield anyway?

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I like round but doesn't the mounting position block your view?
I have square pods on the A-Pillar currently and the short answer to your question is no. I wouldn't even consider a 6" light big, round or square or triangle or whatever, and most brackets are designed to position them as centered as possible along the A-pillar for maximum visibility. You can see them, but they really don't impede on any visibility you actually need. What do you need to see out of the very bottom corners of the windshield anyway?
Yup what he said. 👆👆 I haven’t had a problem seeing or any blocking of my views.

I want to see where the boulder is so I don't hit it. Visibility out of the JL is already not what it should be due to raised dash and door windows.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Is the glare or light bouncing off the hood annoying? I have the Flex Era 3’s and if I have them pointing straight, the hood is bright as fawk. lol
No I wouldn’t say it’s too bad if any glare at all for me. But take it these are spots only so there’s no wide pattern to really catch the hood.
picture with them on. 👇
0F3E6225-A765-4561-A75A-0643D0BAE1AF.jpeg
For comparison just the bright. 👇
92567B14-E683-485D-97F0-D952FECAB985.jpeg
And even then these picture don’t do the lights justice. They are way brighter looking in person.

Top Bottom