Bullwinkle Gladiator Build

Bear_JT

Hooked
Installed the KC Flex Era 4s today and man they look good! Liking it with the EVO 1/4 pounder with cheese lol Cant wait to test it out later tonight and see how it works with my KC Slims on the pillar.
View attachment 389421 View attachment 389422
Here’s a shot of just the ambers on and they are pretty bright like Eddie’s. I’m glad KC brightened them up looks way better plus a little more useful.
View attachment 389423
and a pic with all the covers on them for shits and giggles.
View attachment 389424
That looks good! The Flex Era 4’s are definitely an amazing light.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
That looks good! The Flex Era 4’s are definitely an amazing light.
Thanks! Definitely worth the money! Tried them in my neighborhood and I gotta say… awesome!! One reason I got them before my lift kit. It’s great seeing like day at night!

Nice! Really need to pick me up a pair of those.
Oh yea it’s awesome! Definitely need to!

Now time for a lift kit and tires. 😎

jeeeep

Hooked
Thanks! Definitely like the look. Can feel the weight on the back end though and I haven’t even added a RTT yet lol
I found some specs that show the weight at 50lbs, made that much of a difference that you can feel it?
does it feel less stable?
I'm looking at the rack for possible fishing canoe.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Awesome! Looking great!
Thank!

I found some specs that show the weight at 50lbs, made that much of a difference that you can feel it?
does it feel less stable?
I'm looking at the rack for possible fishing canoe.
Since installing it I can definitely feel a difference with it being on. Less stable not so much. Then again I haven’t taken it off road yet.
Looking good ! Didn't even know they made roof/bed racks. do they have a full height roof rack ?
You mean full height Bed rack? If so yes they do.

Top Bottom