Anything paranormal/abnormal/spiritual/ghosts/bizarre...etc.

I have one friend and family that used to live in a house outside Denver...really long time ago. They used to sit in their living room and place pennies on their mantle piece, and those pennies would fly off the mantle across the room. They literally would sit on the couch and watch it happen. They first started noticing when they would wake up in the morning and random things on their mantle would be knocked to the ground...they didn't have pets/cats, or anything else that would have caused it. I'm not making this shit up, CRAZY.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
saw this one time while driving home from work .. was off to the west and I happened to watch it for a good five min or so before I got to a spot where I could actually take a pic of it .. it kept darting back and forth in front of the sun stopping for a few seconds on either side before going back to the other side 003.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
saw this one time while driving home from work .. was off to the west and I happened to watch it for a good five min or so before I got to a spot where I could actually take a pic of it .. it kept darting back and forth in front of the sun stopping for a few seconds on either side before going back to the other side View attachment 260372
You guys must have some good smoke down there lol!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Pretty sure I have a ghost in my house. He likes to turn the ceiling fan in the girls room and the hall bathroom light on. I've turned off the fan several times before work and come home and it's on and no one has been home. Many times I'll wake up and walk by the hall bathroom and no light is on and I'm the only one up. I'll walk back to the bedroom and the light is on and my wife is just waking up. She has pointed out the light too. In doing some research the previous owner's husband passed away in this house but it wasn't disclosed when I bought it. Maybe it's his preferences to have those on.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Had one last night that had me draw my pistol. Walking out after work, and I was the last one there. Standing in the employee lot it sounded like somebody was running around in combat boots or some super heavy shoe. I couldn't see anybody at all in the parking lot, but then I heard a very deep, slow laugh. Thats when the pistol came out. Then I realized I can't kill something that's already dead.

Not sure what it was, but other sales guys have mentioned hearing things in our back lot.

bill.turner

I used to work in an old women's prison. The prison is over 100 years old. I was a shift supervisor. One night I was making rounds through the housing units chatting with the officers. I was in the dayroom area talking to the officer when the ice scope flew 30 feet across the room with no visible assistance.

On another occassion the yard officer was responsible to do interior building checks. He got on the radio asking for assistance in the old wardens residence. It was being used as a staff dining area. I went to the building and he was standing outside the building. He told me he wasn't going in without someone else. I asked him why and he said he had walked in to the kitchen and the cabinets were open and the dishes were moving by themselves.

This is just a couple of stories . There are several more.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
X-Files Season 11?!

Saw the teaser ad on Fox this weekend for Season 11 of the X-Files this Jan. IDK man, 25 years of getting strung along is wearing awfully thin. Shit better get resolved with this season of 11 episodes. :crazyeyes:

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Saw the teaser ad on Fox this weekend for Season 11 of the X-Files this Jan. IDK man, 25 years of getting strung along is wearing awfully thin. Shit better get resolved with this season of 11 episodes. :crazyeyes:
This^^^^^^^!!!!!!

MTG

Caught the Bug

Hahaha! I don’t watch tv so I haven’t seen the preview. Hopefully it’s good...and available online.

Desert Crawler

My house was built in 1887 in what is considered one of the most haunted towns in the country. Just about every local has a ghost story. My educational background is all science, so I can usually explain what is actually happening to dispel the ghost theories. A couple of things I haven't been able to explain. There is weird one about a work light in my basement that baffles me, but is kind of a long story. My dog will get up at times like he sees something and start barking. This dog never barks at anything else and he will be staring at the wall or into the other room barking like he sees something. Even though in 1885 a house was burned down in the same location as the one I am in now, to the best of my knowledge the only thing to ever die in this house was my last dog as a vet put him out of misery here. Could be something, could just be my goofy dog. I dunno.

black pearl

Hooked

X-Files is still running??

Hahaha! I don’t watch tv so I haven’t seen the preview. Hopefully it’s good...and available online.

Sometimes I have no idea what people are talking about, because I don't watch TV [emoji848]

Ddays

Hooked

X-Files is still running?? Sometimes I have no idea what people are talking about, because I don't watch TV [emoji848]

LOL, if the trailer hadn't been on the Fox NFL game I would never have seen it because other than football games the TV is off. Well, except now the the wife is constantly watching those sappy Hallmark Channel Christmas movies :icon_crazy:.

And naw, X-Files has been off air since early 2000's except for a couple stupid movies and last years 6 episode mini-season that only added more obfuscation onto the dogpile this series turned into. I really hope they clean this mess up. It's time.

Top Bottom