Anything paranormal/abnormal/spiritual/ghosts/bizarre...etc.

SubzArtz

This is my favorite quote from the original article ran in the NYTimes two days ago...

The funding went to Mr. Bigelow’s company, Bigelow Aerospace, which hired subcontractors and solicited research for the program.

Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena.

So are they admitting they have recovered UAP's?!?!?!

Ddays

Hooked

This is my favorite quote from the original article ran in the NYTimes two days ago...

The funding went to Mr. Bigelow’s company, Bigelow Aerospace, which hired subcontractors and solicited research for the program.

Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena.

Wonder why the sudden 180* turn on this? :thinking: Really amazing this was released.

WJCO

Meme King
Wonder why the sudden 180* turn on this? :thinking: Really amazing this was released.

You don't even have to be a tinfoil hat guy to find information on UFOs. There's been documented military reportings and congressional documents about UFO sightings since at least the 1940s. Like you said, why now is it being released to the mainstream media?

Ddays

Hooked
You don't even have to be a tinfoil hat guy to find information on UFOs. There's been documented military reportings and congressional documents about UFO sightings since at least the 1940s. Like you said, why now is it being released to the mainstream media?

Really. Couple that with the release of the video last week where those F18's were scrambled. I like the transparency but wonder what the motives are...

WJCO

Meme King
I like the transparency but wonder what the motives are...

I'm going to sound like a whack job here, but I got to thinking one day.....if you pay any attention to Biblical prophecy, there are scriptures that say at the time of the antichrist, there will be a great deception and many people will follow in awe and wonder of it/him (paraphrased). What better way to deceive the masses with a fucking alien coming out of the sky! Real or manufactured, I guarantee tons of people would fall for it and do what they're told to do or think. Hell, go out in public and just look at people on their phones, fricken zombies. Time to put my tinfoil hat down....

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

This is Senator Harry Reid’s friend, that a ton of money has been diverted to. Maybe they have to justify that.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ecretly-went-harry-reids-friend-research-ufos

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
This is Senator Harry Reid’s friend, that a ton of money has been diverted to. Maybe they have to justify that.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ecretly-went-harry-reids-friend-research-ufos

See my last post.

Lol. No kidding. Modified Vegas rooms and metal alloys? In other words: Paying hookers with jewelry in secret hotel rooms.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I'm going to sound like a whack job here, but I got to thinking one day.....if you pay any attention to Biblical prophecy, there are scriptures that say at the time of the antichrist, there will be a great deception and many people will follow in awe and wonder of it/him (paraphrased). What better way to deceive the masses with a fucking alien coming out of the sky! Real or manufactured, I guarantee tons of people would fall for it and do what they're told to do or think. Hell, go out in public and just look at people on their phones, fricken zombies. Time to put my tinfoil hat down....

Have you been watching Independence Day again?

Top Bottom