Anything paranormal/abnormal/spiritual/ghosts/bizarre...etc.

Ddays

Hooked
This thread has been neglected way too long

Just found this one today. About 15 seconds in

And of course the Navy videos

Ddays

Hooked
The "Trumpets in the Air" sounds have always fascinated me. This one is a couple years old but has some really good ones on it. The segments with the couple and the one with the loggers in the Alberta forest is one that really gets me.
I'd be outta there so goddam fast

2:15 & 7:10

Ddays

Hooked
IDK how I missed ever seeing this. From 2011 in Israel over the Dome Rock Temple. Video is showing 4 different views of the same UFO. About halfway through is stunning. Twitter sucks donkey dicks but it's worth getting an account to see this one. Make sure you view full screen. Watching on a phone won't do it justice

WJCO

Meme King
I've followed the Bob Lazar story for years and seen many of his interviews. I just found out yesterday that Joe Rogan did a podcast with him 2 years ago. It's 2 hours long but I've been watching it on and off since yesterday and have watched about 75% of it. Such cool stuff.

For any of you who don't know, Bob was an ex-employee at Area 51 that leaked some pretty major stuff out and the government tried to destroy his life after that.

Ddays

Hooked
I've followed the Bob Lazar story for years and seen many of his interviews. I just found out yesterday that Joe Rogan did a podcast with him 2 years ago. It's 2 hours long but I've been watching it on and off since yesterday and have watched about 75% of it. Such cool stuff.

For any of you who don't know, Bob was an ex-employee at Area 51 that leaked some pretty major stuff out and the government tried to destroy his life after that.

I love this shit. That was a great interview. And Rogan is a great interviewer. So many good podcasts there.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Rogan is great. I listen to him with on my six hour commute between Boise and Reno.

I fully believe there has to be other life of some kind in the universe. That said, it is hard for me to believe that ships piloted by other life forms, capable of interstellar travel, have been and continue to come to the Earth. I have yet to hear a good explanation as to why said lifeforms would come all the way to Earth but keep their existence and presence hidden.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Rogan is great. I listen to him with on my six hour commute between Boise and Reno.

I fully believe there has to be other life of some kind in the universe. That said, it is hard for me to believe that ships piloted by other life forms, capable of interstellar travel, have been and continue to come to the Earth. I have yet to hear a good explanation as to why said lifeforms would come all the way to Earth but keep their existence and presence hidden.
The Fermi paradox.

Interesting theories out there. Some argue they wouldn't be interested in studying such a relatively primative species. It would be the equivalent to us walking by an ant hill. It's not that we don't care, it's that we likely didn't even notice. Alternatively, given the age of the universe maybe they have already studied us and know what they need to know, at least for now? Maybe they do a quick flyby check periodically to see if we've nuked ourselves yet?

Fun stuff to think about every now and then. Glad to see the thread pop up.

Bullwinckle

Hooked

The Fermi paradox.

Interesting theories out there. Some argue they wouldn't be interested in studying such a relatively primative species. It would be the equivalent to us walking by an ant hill. It's not that we don't care, it's that we likely didn't even notice. Alternatively, given the age of the universe maybe they have already studied us and know what they need to know, at least for now? Maybe they do a quick flyby check periodically to see if we've nuked ourselves yet?

Fun stuff to think about every now and then. Glad to see the thread pop up.

Maybe they are waiting until we become a post warp world like the Vulcans did. Lol 😆

jeeeep

Hooked

this:

sharkey.jpg

Top Bottom