Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuboske

paying for burials a big thing? I have not heard that it is?
Now you

Now you have!
Paying for a truly indigent persons burial or cremation is a right thing to do. No fancy funeral or anything, but, when weighed against all the ridiculous things the left keeps adding to the list, this would be a righteous thing for charity.
With the direction big Govt. is headed these days, I guess you could hope they make it super inexpensive... with a bulldozer and a long trench. Wouldn't be much of a leap for them, it seems.

WJCO

Meme King

WJCO

Meme King
Throwback Thursday. I just went back and looked at the first ten or so pages of this thread from last March. It's been 17 months now. It was 'fresh' in our minds then. Now here we are again. Some polarized, some scared, some don't give a fuck, some masked, some unmasked, some vaccinated, some unvaccinated, some out of toilet paper, some forced to comply, etc. In such a short time, this is the New America. All by design, in my opinion. WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO US??

Masjkf84

Caught the Bug
Throwback Thursday. I just went back and looked at the first ten or so pages of this thread from last March. It's been 17 months now. It was 'fresh' in our minds then. Now here we are again. Some polarized, some scared, some don't give a fuck, some masked, some unmasked, some vaccinated, some unvaccinated, some out of toilet paper, some forced to comply, etc. In such a short time, this is the New America. All by design, in my opinion. WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO US??
I still have at least 3 years of toilet paper… I’m a planner.

JT@623

Hooked
I still have at least 3 years of toilet paper… I’m a planner.
We have pussified the country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom