Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeeep

Hooked
For the folks that think we're over-reacting.....

"For the moment"

View attachment 365976
as far as biden is concerned, fuck the constitution and liberty, the government is the people and has total control. democrats do shit and not a fucking republican seems to have the balls really do something about it or go straight to filing lawsuits. republicans have too much "follow the rules" decorum and are bringing a knife to a gun fight.
meanwhile, this is exactly what democrats are doing and tying their illegal actions in the courts to buy the time they need or until they do the next shit thing

WJCO

Meme King

It doesn’t matter what side of the aisle you associate with, you can’t deny there’s a bit of hypocrisy in the world… View attachment 366192
Indeed. Trump may have hurt some feelings, but everyone else is hurting your freedom, finances, and family. Yet no one seems to give a fuck.

Kuboske

Wait... I see one on the left side of the pic.
As full as this USAF, airliner is, there were many more dying to get in. Literally.
I'm guessing it wasn't much of a problem for this aircraft, overcoming the additional drag of several nightgown wearing Afghan males, clinging to the landing gear.

Sadly, probably all destined for an American city, near you.

Brute

Hooked
Wait... I see one on the left side of the pic.
As full as this USAF, airliner is, there were many more dying to get in. Literally.
I'm guessing it wasn't much of a problem for this aircraft, overcoming the additional drag of several nightgown wearing Afghan males, clinging to the landing gear.

Sadly, probably all destined for an American city, near you.
Actually this flight is landing in Qatar…

Kuboske

Actually this flight is landing in Qatar…
A brief stopoff I'm sure. The pansy French President has already indicated he doesnt want to help with relocation.
Biden spokesman, John Kirby says Biden admin. has no plans to help the estimated 10,000, Americans to escape.

Since slobbering, dementia, ridden Biden has shown his incompetence, watch China take Taiwan next.
And Putin is wise enough to make whatever moves he desires, right now as well.

Brute

Hooked
A brief stopoff I'm sure. The pansy French President has already indicated he doesnt want to help with relocation.
Biden spokesman, John Kirby says Biden admin. has no plans to help the estimated 10,000, Americans to escape.

Since slobbering, dementia, ridden Biden has shown his incompetence, watch China take Taiwan next.
And Putin is wise enough to make whatever moves he desires, right now as well.
It’s almost comical to see how misinformed you are…still rocking that big Q hat?

Kuboske

WTF?!? You need to stop presenting actual facts. It’s far more enjoyable to bask in the ignorance of falsehoods. 🤪
I never disputed the landing in Qatar.
Are you sure you passed the Bar?

Kooky kuboske is correct on his first statement:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...yland-say-they-stand-ready-and-willing-to?amp

On the second statement, he's stretching the point but there is no plan at the moment to get anyone that's not in Kabul at the airport out. If you're in country, you may be screwed for the time being.
Some day you might realize, I'm correct on many things.
I will admit I was wrong on a few things. I will admit MOST Republicans are as bad as Democrats. Maybe not pure evil, but, certainly compromisers and weaklings.
I used to think Mike Pence was a good man. I wouldn't vote for him for dog-catcher now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom