Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brute

Hooked
I never disputed the landing in Qatar.
Are you sure you passed the Bar?

Some day you might realize, I'm correct on many things.
I will admit I was wrong on a few things. I will admit MOST Republicans are as bad as Democrats. Maybe not pure evil, but, certainly compromisers and weaklings.
I used to think Mike Pence was a good man. I wouldn't vote for him for dog-catcher now.
What’s your beef with Mike Pence?…that he wasn’t hung?…

On the second statement, he's stretching the point but there is no plan at the moment to get anyone that's not in Kabul at the airport out. If you're in country, you may be screwed for the time being.
Lots of good Jeep trails there! Not much to complain about!

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
The fact that this even has to be brought up to employees........

View attachment 366226
I literally carry a partial roll of duct tape every where I go for just such occasions. And to fix about anything else if it happens to pop up. I’ve had a few conversations with TSA agents about it and it’s usually about the time they are removing my leatherman and from me that I forgot to check and was still in my pocket. I think I’ve lost 5 leathermans since 2001. Damn rules

Ddays

Hooked
I literally carry a partial roll of duct tape every where I go for just such occasions. And to fix about anything else if it happens to pop up. I’ve had a few conversations with TSA agents about it and it’s usually about the time they are removing my leatherman and from me that I forgot to check and was still in my pocket. I think I’ve lost 5 leathermans since 2001. Damn rules
I've lost several nice pocket knives like that because I carry one at all times. Since high school in fact. Totally pisses me off because they're not $20 cheapos. :mad:

jeeeep

Hooked
I've lost several nice pocket knives like that because I carry one at all times. Since high school in fact. Totally pisses me off because they're not $20 cheapos. :mad:
when I use to fly, I forgot about the 8" folding knife in the bottom of my laptop bag. After it wasn't noticed on the scan, I left it in there and was never asked about it over the course of 3 years (about 5 flights/year), but a small clipper pocket knife on my key ring was an issue.

I quit flying, got tired of being the random, not-profiled passenger to get the extra search at baggage, at boarding, at layovers 100% of the time.

Kuboske

My cousin walked into Indpls. Intl. and just before security, remembered he had a vintage Case knife, his Grandad gave him. He found a gift shop, looked around and found he could place it on top of a tall store shelf. A week later, upon returning, he recovered his hidden, dust covered, vintage knife. No one the wiser...

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yup, it’s just so much of our daily routine and we forget they are there until you are at the front of the line at the airport

Ddays

Hooked
My cousin walked into Indpls. Intl. and just before security, remembered he had a vintage Case knife, his Grandad gave him. He found a gift shop, looked around and found he could place it on top of a tall store shelf. A week later, upon returning, he recovered his hidden, dust covered, vintage knife. No one the wiser...

Smart guy. I've had guards hold onto my knife for me when I've had to go in gov't buildings a couple times. I've also had to make several long ass walks back to my vehicle to leave it there too.

I've gotten past the wand guys at sporting events by palming the knife with my keys covering it. I've only done that out of total necessity though. Once you're in those que's you ain't getting back out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom