Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I get it, you didn’t actually watch the actual and whole video. You’re just going off of what you’ve read or decided to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I watch every single Presidential briefing in its entirety...every one of them

Anyone self quarantined?

I watch every single Presidential briefing in its entirety...every one of them

Cool, so then you’re just going off of what you’ve already decided to believe. [emoji1303]

And I should note, I don’t watch any of them until or unless I start to hear stupid shit being posted up. I probably should but honestly, I’ve got more important things to do.

Cool, so then you’re just going off of what you’ve already decided to believe. [emoji1303]

I try assimilate the information presented to the best of my ability to reach a conclusion. I watch all forms of media, since they are all biased one way or the other.

Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Trump but I don't passionately dislike the guy either like some do. Sounds to me like he was talking out loud as he asked the question but of course the media went nuclear and tried to make him look like the bad guy like they always do.

Hot tub systems use UV light to kill bacteria. And isn't a vaccine an injection of chemicals into the human body to fight off a sickness? Honestly in context, I don't think the guy was saying lets pump the human body full of uv light and disinfectants; rather I think he was questioning what science is looking into to help rid us of this Chinese virus.

Picking at nits but a vaccine is an injection of antigens of a virus or bacteria to allow the human immune system to produce antibodies against that virus. This allows the immune system to be armed against another exposure to that specific viral or bacterial rapidly responding to the threat before it can spread. So your immune system is a firm believer of the second amendment.

Your analogy is more suited to anti viral or antibiotic drugs. Though if we could just inject disinfectants we wouldn’t need those...

Anyone self quarantined?

I try assimilate the information presented to the best of my ability to reach a conclusion. I watch all forms of media, since they are all biased one way or the other.

And hence, why I say you’re choosing to go off of what you’ve already chosen to believe. You clearly have an opinion on all this and I say this sincerely, there’s nothing wrong with that. We’re all entitled to our own opinion.

And hence, why I say you’re choosing to go off of what you’ve already chosen to believe. And I say this sincerely, there’s nothing wrong with that. We’re all entitled to our own opinion.

I try to view things policy by policy...I think there are many things this administration has done that I am in complete agreement with, especially in dismantling the choke hold of over-regulation imposed by the previous administration...I truly believe in smaller government. I also believe in a strong and modern military. But many things that come out of his mouth has me scratching my head...

Lol. I had only seen news articles. Amazing how much the context of the video provides (at 25:34). He was merely having a discussion out loud.

That press conference was over an hour, and of course headlines today chose to focus on that and twist it :grayno:

Quite a few of them have gone over three hours...almost mind numbing. I've taken to recording them so I can watch them in sections so my eyeballs don't roll up into my head. But I've gotten into the habit of watching any press conference involving any president over the years...it was my upbringing. If you don't know where your elected officials stand on any issue, you cannot make an informed decision as to whether they need to be re-elected, or removed from office...regardless of level of gov't. Best to get it from the horses mouth, than watch snippets regurgitated on any news station...

Picking at nits but a vaccine is an injection of antigens of a virus or bacteria to allow the human immune system to produce antibodies against that virus. This allows the immune system to be armed against another exposure to that specific viral or bacterial rapidly responding to the threat before it can spread. So your immune system is a firm believer of the second amendment.

Your analogy is more suited to anti viral or antibiotic drugs. Though if we could just inject disinfectants we wouldn’t need those...

:thumb: :thumb:

" So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting."

Do you actually think that conversation took place with the President and a man of science, and he actually replied "we're gonna test it"?

"And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that."

Or this conversation?

Who’s going first?? 🤣

You know someone’s going to do it. On the upside the bleach or Purel will disinfect the needle, so you can just use one of the free syringes you can find on the streets in bad neighborhoods.

IMG_6978.jpg

And I should note, I don’t watch any of them until or unless I start to hear stupid shit being posted up. I probably should but honestly, I’ve got more important things to do.

So you don’t actually watch the briefings but you know what other people are thinking when they do?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

So you don’t actually watch the briefings but you know what other people are thinking when they do?

Funny, I don't recall ever saying that I knew what other people were thinking. Just that when I start to hear what I think is stupid shit, I go to the source to see what was actually said. :idontknow:

This ^^^^ if you watch the actual video, I think any reasonable person without bias would come to the same conclusion.

https://youtu.be/zu60uj0_-Nw

I can’t stand Trump, but I don’t hear him here recommending that people inject themselves with disinfectant or blast themselves with UV light, which apparently is what others heard.

Now, whether these vocalized musings are appropriate is another question.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I try to view things policy by policy...I think there are many things this administration has done that I am in complete agreement with, especially in dismantling the choke hold of over-regulation imposed by the previous administration...I truly believe in smaller government. I also believe in a strong and modern military. But many things that come out of his mouth has me scratching my head...

LOL - I hope you don't take this the wrong way but you do make sure to let everyone know this every chance you get. And really, that's cool. I've never objected to or questioned what you choose to believe. To be clear, you're the one who questioned my thinking and I simply answered it.

And really, allow me to expand on my thoughts just for a bit. Not that the bad orange man actually said any of this or even suggested it, because he clearly did not, I'm going to put out the following. There once was a time where a guy thought, hey, what if we injected a lethal poison into a person in order to cure them of a disease! Sure sounds bat shit crazy, right? Of course, today we call it chemotherapy. When I heard the bad orange man ask his question, this is what came to mind, a question to smart people asking them to think outside the box and look for other ways to address a problem. Maybe I'm giving the bad orange man too much credit but that's what I, as in me, came away with from it. Clearly, you came away with something different.

LOL - I hope you don't take this the wrong way but you do make sure to let everyone know this every chance you get. And really, that's cool. I've never objected to or questioned what you choose to believe. To be clear, you're the one who questioned my thinking and I simply answered it.

And really, allow me to expand on my thoughts just for a bit. Not that the bad orange man actually said any of this or even suggested it, because he clearly did not, I'm going to put out the following. There once was a time where a guy thought, hey, what if we injected a lethal poison into a person in order to cure them of a disease! Sure sounds bat shit crazy, right? Of course, today we call it chemotherapy. When I heard the bad orange man ask his question, this is what came to mind, a question to smart people asking them to think outside the box and look for other ways to address a problem. Maybe I'm giving the bad orange man too much credit but that's what I, as in me, came away with from it. Clearly, you came away with something different.

Agreed.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom